Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information about Your rights and obligations. Your agreement is required towards these terms and conditions before you can continue with your registration. By using agri LIDA you agree that you are familiar with Terms & Conditions of our service and accept them.
I agree that I
- Will work on the host’s company to which I am assigned and not at any other company.
- Will observe the rules and safety regulations of the host during the training period.
- Will not engage in any immoral or illegal practice (f.e. driving under influence, use of drugs, driving without a car insurance or a license, criminal activity etc.) all of which are reasons for immediate expulsion from the program
- I know that if I am unfit or unable to function properly for the training I will be expelled from the program.
- If you want to resign, your notice to your employer is one month to the end of a month.
- If you resign before the end of the 1 month probationary period, you have to give notice, typically 14 days.
- If your employment is terminated by your employer, your employer’s notice periode is one month.
- If your employer terminate you before the end of the 1 month probationary period, your notice periode is typically 14 days.
- Will not travel to other countries during the training period without having the appropriate visa (if needed).
- I Will return to my own country on completion of the training program.
- Have filled out the application form correctly and honestly by myself.
- Will pay the fee for the Exchange Program.
- Am aware that if I provide false or incomplete information, agri LIDA will terminate my application and will charge the costs that have already been made.
- Travel plans can often change without warning. We hope we can give you some kind of security if you choose to go abroad.
- If your application has been postponed, rejected or cancelled by the authorities due to COVID-19 restrictions, we do not pay any refunds. We will do our best to renew the internship or find a new internship when COVID-19 restrictions has been lifted. It will be without any agri LIDA additional costs. (You have to pay a new processing fee to the authorities.) You can use this option for the maximum of 6 months after your first starting date.
- We do not pay any refunds if you are not able to go abroad due to COVID-19 restrictions. Because once the internship application has been submitted to the authority, we have fulfilled our work.
- The student: The customer (client) or person for whom the mediation is being performed, the person who has accepted the terms and conditions by returning the application form to Agri LIDA Internships by email. The definition has no relation to the official status and always refers to an individual.
- Internship host company: Every internship company that has been in contact with Agri LIDA Internships, with the intention of realizing an internship for the aforementioned student within their company.
- Agri LIDA Internships: The consultant and mediatory organization between the student and the company whose goal is to assist by advising, informing and mediating with the purpose of realizing a contract between the student and the internship company, where both the student and internship company agree upon.
- External organizations: Different service providers worldwide, who are able to provide additional or primary services to Agri LIDA Internships. This includes, universities, travel agencies and every other company where the student has engaged with to realize an internship through Agri LIDA Internships.
- The search for a suitable internship according to the student’s descriptions, provided during the registration, will be carried out up to three times. If no match is found after communication between the student, agriLIDA and three companies, no further placement procedure will be carried out.
- When a signed internship contract is sent to the student or mention of it has been made, agri LIDA has fulfilled its obligation as a mediatory organization and the costs of this service will be passed on to the student.
- Should the parties involved, with the exception of agri LIDA, provide contact information for potential internship companies for their own personal gain, (e.g. by making agreements without involving agri LIDA about an internship, or for marketing purposes, promotional activities and acquisition) or share this data with other people or organizations, agri LIDA has the right to charge the client for the costs of a complete internship mediation and gained reputation damage with a minimum of € 5000,-. This also implies that activities like acquisition or recruiting other interns during the internship/graduate project are prohibited without prior written permission of agri LIDA.
- The responsibility that billing by email actually arrives, lies with the student. He/she cannot appeal to any possible spam filters and/or no valid or correct billing email address and/or other possible causes for the non-arrival of the invoice.
- The information and advice provided by agri LIDA is based on the best possible and most current knowledge that agri LIDA has at the time of publishing. Since information or advice can be subjected to the input from third parties, agri LIDA can under no circumstances be held responsible for any errors that accompany this advice; in addition, one cannot derive any rights from this advice.
- agri LIDA cannot guarantee any Internship placement within a certain timeframe. External factors (such as available companies, flights, visa approval, etc.) prohibited us from being able to guarantee a specific date or timeframe. As such, you agree that we will not be held liable for any inconvenience or loss of income arising from a delayed matching or placement process. You acknowledge that any expected timeframe for placement given by us is indicative only and not binding.
- We reserve the right to reject any application we deem unsuitable for the Program.
- Participation on an internship program requires full payment of the relevant program fee as set out on the agri LIDA website at the time when the participant submitted their application.
- The agri LIDA service application fee is a non-refundable administration fee for the services provided by agri LIDA Internships to process your application and commence work arranging your internship in the field of your choice.
- agri LIDA reserves the right to revise program fees at any time and any fee revisions will be made public via the agri LIDA website.
- A participant’s placement will not be confirmed until the program fee has been paid in full and availability has been verified by the agri LIDA Program Manager
Changing place of Internship
- Finding a new internship and starting over can be difficult and time-consuming and unfortunately we cannot give any second internship guarantee.
- If the intern changes to a new place of internship, he or she must apply for a new residence and work permit.
- The applicant cannot begin work at the new place until he or she has received a new permit.
- There is second internship application fees to be payed. Contact agri LIDA
- If an applicant wants to quit before the end date of their program, they must contact agri LIDA immediately and give at least 14 business days’ notice to their host company.
- If an applicant quits with no notice to the host company or without informing agri LIDA he/she are dismissed from the program.
- agri LIDA will not be responsible for any additional cost etc, which may be incurred in any such situation.
Cancellations & Refunds
- SIRI – Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration fee is for the processing, which means that the fee is non-refundable if you are refused your application. Furthermore, the fee will not be refunded if you waive your application during the processing. If you have not paid the fee, the application will be rejected. If the application is rejected on a different basis than no fee payment the fee is refunded less a management fee.
- The agri LIDA application fee is a non-refundable administration fee for the services provided by agri LIDA Internships to process your application and commence work arranging your internship in the field of your choice.
- The agri LIDA fee will not be refunded if your application is refused by SIRI.
- The agri LIDA fee will not be refunded if your application is refused by farmer. Instead we will do our utmost to find you a new internship (Please note a new work and residence permits must then be applied) but we cannot guarantee that we can offer a new internship. The consequence can be that you have to go home.
Code of Conduct
- The students will be punctual and adhere to the policies of the Host Company which may be set out verbally, in a staff handbook or provided through the course of training.
- Drugs, wether legal or ilegal, are not tolerated on any agri LIDA programs.
- Requests for sick leave must be reported directly to the Host Company on the day that leave is to be taken. Only messages by the intern given over the phone will be accepted. Sick leave of 2 days or more must be accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Any request for holidays or other leave must be made in writing to the host company and are subject to the approval of the host company.
- The intern is not permitted to negotiate payment or any other benefit with the the Host Company.
- The intern must adhere to the Host Company’s rules and company culture during working hours. The intern must behave in an orderly and professional manner at all times whilst participating in their internship. Any serious misconduct or breach of this Code of Conduct will result in the cancellation of the Internship and immediate dismissal from the program. The Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs will be duly notified. This notification result in the cancellation of visa.
- agri LIDA cannot be held liable if the employer cancels your internship.
- The Participant is liable and responsible to check that he/she obtains the correct
type of visa with the correct length and type.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for arranging and paying for your own travel, specifically including all airfare to and from the Host Country and local transportation. It is your responsibility to carry all necessary documents while you travel overseas. You agree that the agri LIDA will not be responsible for any supporting documents necessary or your travel needs or other purposes. You agree that the agri LIDA is not responsible for any airfare or for any other charges that may result from cancelling, changing or transferring flights or other arrangements which may result or occur as a result of your Placement and/or cancelled, terminated or otherwise modified due to Force Majeure and/or any event and/or circumstances outside the agri LIDA control.
- Please make sure that you have a valid ID card/ passport which is valid until at least 6 months after your planned return date. This is a stipulation made by most countries in the world. Having the correct passport or visa is your responsibility.
- Intern is responsible for bringing enough money to Denmark to cover the cost of food, housing and other personal expenses for at least one month. agri LIDA suggests a minimum of €1,500.00 EUR or appropriate amount to cover minimum living expense due to possible delays with TAX & Social Security and distance of travel from airport to employer.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that agri LIDA does not carry or maintain any health, medical, disability, damage or other liability insurance coverage for your benefit or for any other participants, and you hereby expressly release agri LIDA from any responsibility or obligation to do so. You agree, understand and acknowledge that agri LIDA strongly recommends that you obtain and maintain suitable insurance coverage on your behalf during the project period and that You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining such insurance.
- Students are responsible for their own safety and health at all times. Please keep in mind that you are in another country and act respectfully towards this country and the people. In case of inappropriate behavior and misbehavior, agri LIDA has the right to interfere and to pass on possible costs to the student.
Accidents and/or illness
- agri LIDA does not accept any responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during the intern’s placement.
- Agri LIDA wants you to enjoy a worry-free program. Should you experience any problems while participating in our Program, you must immediately inform us, with a clear explanation of the problem. In such an event, we will discuss the problem with you and will discuss ways in which the problem can be solved.
With regard to accommodation
- agri LIDA only provides information. We do not act as a broker in housing or as a real estate agent. agri LIDA makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the
condition or state of the accommodation.
- The intern acknowledges that the standard of the accommodation will be in accordance with the usual standards of student household accommodation in Denmark.
- You are not allowed to have overnight guests in your rooms. Internship host reserve the right to reject any visitors from the accommodation if deemed necessary.
- Interns are reminded that they are subject to Danish immigration laws and thus may not be entitled to bring family members to reside with them in Denmark.
Termination of Tenancy
- Unless otherwise agreed by agri LIDA, if the intern wishes to change the
accommodation, he/she will be responsible for making all arrangements for this change (including but not limited to complying with all his/her obligations to the
accommodation’s landlord and finding new accommodation).
Financial Aid or Payment Plans.
- agri LIDA do not offer financial assistance or payment plans. Students who are interested in obtaining financial aid/loans should contact their home institution’s office of financial assistance.
Website and Promotional Material
- The content and information displayed on our website and other promotional material is believed to be valid and correct but we will not be held liable and do not take responsibility for any misinformation or ambiguities in the content. Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be liable for additional amounts owed due to price changes unless your paymentt has already been submitted.
- We reserve the right to take your photograph, or video footage of you, for use in our promotional material. We do not make any payments to individuals in respect of such use. We may (but are not obliged to) reproduce the photographs (or part of them) in our promotional material including, without limitation, posters, advertisements, printed publications, on our website and social media website pages. Copyright in the photographs will belong to agri LIDA. Photographic data is personal data and therefore we will not use the images taken without your consent and we will not use your image, or any other information you provide, for any other purpose. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you consent for your photographic data to be used for our promotional purposes.
- We, our affiliate agencies, suppliers and members of staff cannot be held responsible for any case of injury, accident, claim, theft, damage, sickness, cancellation or loss, in relation to our/their services.
- You are responsible for your own safety during the trip and neither we, nor the assigned internship provider, take responsibility nor can be held liable for any accident, sickness, loss, damage, expense or hazard encountered throughout the Program.
Complying with Rules, Local Laws and Acting Responsibly
- If you do not comply with the rules of agri LIDA, the rules of our Program, or the Danish laws, then we may release you from the Program. In these cases you will be required to leave the provided accommodation within two days of being informed by us. This includes cases in which the internship host asks you to leave your role due to underperformance or misconduct.
- Any work-related issues between You and the host company are to be solved between the two parties. agri LIDA is an agent for the sourcing of the internship and cannot guarantee the content and quality of the internship. In case of dispute, agri LIDA can act as a mediator if necessary.
Third Party Behavior or Actions
- We take no responsibility and are not liable for any third party behavior or actions including but not limited to that of the internship host and accommodation provider. We take no responsibility and are not liable for any accidents that take place at any third party locations including but not limited to the premises of the internship host and the designated accommodation. It is your responsibility to ensure you purchase personal liability insurance prior to the commencement date.
- We are not responsible for the workload provided by the internship host whether it is of a high intensity or low intensity. In such situations, you should discuss the problem with us and we will endeavor to resolve the issue accordingly.
Notifications You Must Make
- You must inform us if you have an infectious disease, mental illness, or a criminal record, as any of these may complicate your visa application or immigration status in Denmark.
- The Participant is responsible for informing agri LIDA of any medical conditions (physical or psychological) or religious restrictions which may influence the Participant’s ability to complete the Program (work in their internship or attend any events or activities), prior to entering the agreement.
Conduct / Behaviour / Conflict Resolution
- Applicants are required to respond promptly to all correspondence from agri LIDA Applicants must complete regular monthly reports throughout their placement. They are required to complete the reports in a timely and regular manner. Applicants must ensure they provide agri LIDA with accurate and updated contact information, which includes a telephone number, current address and email.
- The applicant agrees to act with maturity, flexibility, respect and adaptability in all aspects of the program. The applicants’ behavior must reflect that of a professional, you must show a positive attitude and punctuality.
- Applicants must make a good-faith attempt to resolve any internship-related concerns, issues, or difficulties directly with the host company. They must detail in writing any relevant discussions and/or actions with the host company, and must inform agri LIDA immediately of any such difficulties issues or concerns. Should any difficulties, concerns, or issues continue after good-faith discussions between the applicant and the host company, agri LIDA will contact the applicant and the host company in attempt to resolve the situation. If an applicant is forced to quite due to racial or sexual harassment, or abuse of any sort, they will be considered dismissed.
- Participant agrees not to disclose, under any circumstances whatsoever, any confidential information gained as a result of working with the Host Company. Thus, no reports, communications or publications of any kind or nature shall be disseminated without the prior agreement of the Host Company.
- We are not responsible or liable for changes or cancellations to the Program under any of the following circumstances: war or threat of war, terrorism or threat of terrorism, civil strife, riot, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, chemical or biological disaster, adverse weather, sea, ice and river conditions, fire, sickness, environmental or climate concerns, acts of government or local authority, or any other event or circumstance which amounts to a “force majeure” and in such cases no refund or compensation for any loss will be given to the Participant by agri LIDA. Advice from the DK Foreign Office Department to avoid or leave a country may constitute Force Majeure.
- Please contact our friendly staff to receive more information about how we can customize a program just for you!
Take a risk, push yourself outside of your comfort zone, embark on a great adventure!
Wait and see what all of this can do for your CV and for your future career!