EU citizen make yourself searchable.
Submit your CV free and register with agri LIDA Employment Group.
Create your CV online, making it accessible to registered employers from Denmark as well as to agri LIDA advisers who help employers to find suitable candidates. Perhaps they will find you too.
This site is focused on the EU, so only EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
You are a citizen of the European Union (EU)
You are looking for paid farm work in Denmark.
You are skilled with work experience.
You are English speaking
It is free
agri LIDA are paid by the employer, so as job seekers you will not see any fees.
agri LIDA matches CVs with companies’ vacant positions.
agri LIDA has over 100 employees. We help companies find candidates and make contact.
What to include in your CV
- Personal information – give basic details, such as name and email address.
- Educational background – provide information on your academic achievements, including the institutions you’ve attended, courses taken and qualifications gained.
- Work experience – list your employment history and describe your main duties and responsibilities in each role, emphasising those most closely related to the job you’re applying for.
- Competency-based questions – give specific examples of times when you’ve demonstrated the skills required for the role. Avoid being vague, and don’t waste space writing about skills you have that aren’t relevant.
- Personal statement – write a well-structured, well-argued case that you are the right person for the job, again referring to the person specification set out in the advert.
- Professional affiliations and memberships – If you are a member of a few professional bodies, it is worth adding them to your CV to highlight your involvement in your industry and demonstrate your commitment to your profession.
- Hobbies and interests – You can introduce a Hobbies and Interests section to your CV if you feel it will boost your candidacy in some way.
We will closely review your information and, if we find an opportunity that matches your skills and your career goals, we’ll reach out to you to get to know you even better.
To update your details: if you have registered previously, please fill in all the fields again with your latest career details.
Please note: your data will never be forwarded to third parties without your prior approval.
You do not live in Denmark?
If you get an invitation for a face-to-face interview, clarify the question of travel costs. Explain to the company that you are travelling from abroad and ask whether you will have to pay for the tickets and hotel yourself or whether the company will cover the costs. You can also ask if you can alternatively conduct the interview on the phone or via a video conference platform. Keep the time difference in mind!
Complete your CV now and be found
Please submit your CV in Danish or English.