Last Updated on
Internships for English-speakers students.
Please note: You are not eligible for an internship position if you already graduated. Danish authorities do not allow graduated of agriculture college / university to apply for agriculture internships.
If you think global, are motivated, ambitious and open minded, then a 12 months’ paid internship program in Denmark is made for you.
- You are currently full-time active student enrolled in a degree-seeking programme related to the placement and you have completed at least one year in one of the following:– Agriculture animal husbandry & production (cow and swine production and animal breeding management) – agronomy – veterinary – equine – horticulture – forestry.
- You have a basic practical hands-on experience in the area you are seeking internship.
- You are single, between 18 and 29 years old, mature, motivated, responsible and willing to learn and spend 12 months away from home.
- You have driver’s license and international driving permit.
- You have a valid IELTs English certificate with a minimum score 5 /A2 level or higher. (Test results must be verifiable). You must submit your test result to SIRI and agri LIDA.
- You must pass our Skype interview.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Please keep in mind that even if you meet the qualifications described above, there is no guarantee of an internship. Our mission is to find all students a matching position but we are always depending on other parties and finally, it is the farmer’s decision whether to hire you or not. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
- If you have any further questions, contact us.
We’re looking forward to hearing from YOU!