Internships are for students
Please note: You can not apply if you are graduated. You cannot be granted a permit as an agriculture intern if you have completed your education.
You are full-time active student, who have completed at least one semester in one of the following:
- Animal husbandry & production (advanced cow and swine production, animal breeding)
- Swine Prod’n. and Management.
- Agricultural, Science
- Veterinary, Science
- Equine Studies
- You are single, between 18 and 28 years old, motivated, responsible and willing to learn.
- You have a knowledge of farm practices and a good understanding and a strong interest in the field you are applying for.
- You have adequate basic hands-on experience in the field you are applying for.
- You have driver’s license and International driving permit.
- You are willing to commit to spend 12 months away from home.
- You must speak and understand English sufficiently to carry out instructions, to perform internship and training activities, to avoid injury to yourselves and others, and to prevent damage to property.
- According to the Danish Ministry all international applicants must document English language qualifications. You have passed a language test in English or German at minimum A2-level or higher. We recommend B1 – B2 level as a minimum in speaking and listening. Your language test must be verifiable. Language test for interns.
- You have participated in agri LIDA Internship Preparation Webinars. The goal is to get you out of the classroom and into the real world so you can feel and see the entire work process and what a work day looks like or what a job entails.
We give you the chance to grow.