Agri LIDA welcomes applications from English speaking students, who have not yet graduated.
You’re eligible if you meet these criteria:
- You are single, between age18 and 28.
- You are full-time active student enrolled in an accredited public State Agricultural Universitie or Agricultural College and have completed at least one academic year and have one academic year left before graduated in one of the following:
- Agriculture animal husbandry & production (cow and swine production animal breeding management)
- You must be in good academic standing.
- You must have student status and be enrolled at university for the entire duration of the internship.
- You speak English. You are expected to have an effective knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- You have valid international driving license for car / tractor.
- You have a clean police record.
- You have enough funds to cover expenses of the program.
- You can commit for a period of 18 months internship.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with:
- You are mature, flexible, open-minded, committed and willing to adjust (weather, culture, food, temperature, etc.)
- An ability to work well on a team but think independently.
- Strong character, supportable by references.
- An interest in learning about agriculture production.
A teachable and humble mindset.
No experience is required to apply, however preference will be given to applicants that have some previous farming experience.
Documentation of English proficiency level through a test.
We accept the following internationally recognized language tests IELTS 3.0 or KET A2 or TOEFL iBT above 72.
When you believe you meet the requirements for agriculture internship in Denmark and you are interested to have an internship, please click the button below and we will assist you with the process of applying for an internship.
Sign in for personalized help!
Need more help?
If you are not sure if you fulfill the requirements, please contact us by clicking the contact us link and we will happily help and navigate YOU.
Visit our Facebook