- This program is for students who have not yet graduated.
- The internship must be directly related to the academic field of study.
- You are full-time active student enrolled in a agriculture college or university and you have completed at least one year in one of the following:
- Agriculture animal husbandry & production (cow and swine production animal breeding management)
- You are single, between 18 and 28 years old.
- You are a highly motivated, diligent candidate who have a team spirit and are a good colleague who helps to maintain a good working environment and able to manage your time.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You have a clean police record.
- You should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment.
- You can commit 12 months far away from home.
- You have driver’s license and international driving permit.
- Valid passport.
- You must be proficient in English as all internships will be conducted in either English or the language of the host country and as all application and enrollment processes are in English.
- You have passed a English language test. (EU APPLICANTS do not need language test.) The most used language tests are:
VERIFICATION OF EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS
- Applicants and students are themselves liable for submitted documents.
- When applying for agri LIDA International internship programme, agri LIDA will verify the documentation submitted by applicants during the application process. Any attempt to obtain admission or recognition by the use of fraudulent documents will be reported to the Danish police.
Are you interested?
Send your pre-application now, it’s free!
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Please keep in mind that even if you meet the qualifications described above, there is no guarantee of an internship.
- Our mission is to find all students a matching position but we are always depending on other parties and finally, it is the farmer’s decision whether to hire you or not.
- What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market.
We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
If you have any questions, contact us.