Prospective international applicants requires proof of funding to ensure that they can afford to pay internship preparation costs. This includes being able to cover internship preparation costs and travel. International applicants can demonstrate this through bank statements.
Required minimum amounts
- Applicants will be required to submit documents proving her/she have the financial means to cover the internship preparation application costs. Proof of funds must show at least the amount EURO 2.500. If we invite you to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.
- Your funds must be available to you when you apply for internship.
Proof of Sufficient Funds
- Proof can be provided by submitting a bank statement covering your preparation costs.
- Applicants can apply for a proof of funds verification from your bank. This letter should be signed by authorised bank personnel and must include the following points:
- Bank statement with the account holder’s name, currency type and account type in English printed on the bank’s official letterhead. It should be a scanned copy of statements in original and duly stamped and signed by the bank. The document must be up-to date at your application date and should show the minimum EURO 2.500 (or higher) amount required for your program.
- If your bank statements are not in English, you must also send a fully certified translation by a professional translator.
When submitting these documents, make sure that the contents are readable – especially the account number, account name, and balance.
It’s your future, invest in it.
Have Questions? Connect with us for more information.