We take the protection of your personal data seriously. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with how we process your personal data.
This is why we have a personal data policy to explain how we process your data responsibly and with respect for your privacy.
The site you are visiting, agri LIDA, is wholly owned and operated by Kristina Cesnaite Larsen & Ove Eenberg larsen Lille Tvedevej 12, 4700 Næstved, Denmark firma CVR No: 25077814. Data protection officer: Ove Eenberg Larsen Tel. no +45 55 54 03 86. Contact
The purpose of data processing
Because we gather certain types of information about the users of this site, we believe you should fully understand our information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. In order to use certain features of our site (for example, signing in as a student) you will be required to enter contact information (such as your name and email address).
This website may contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
agri LIDA is committed to protecting the information that you and our customers and business partners provide to us. To ensure the appropriate use of the information, agri LIDA has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Our database and systems employ have access codes and authorized access to your personal information is generally restricted to our representatives with a reasonable need for such access.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If there are updates to the terms of agri LIDA Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
1. Processing of your personal data
- For the purpose of advancing your career, exposing you to job opportunities and employer branding (the “Purposes”), agri LIDA will collect and process personal data about you.
- Below you will find a description of the personal data, which agri LIDA will process about you as well as the purpose and on which legal ground agri LIDA is processing the personal data.
2. Legitimate interest and contractual relationship
- agri LIDA processes your personal data that you have submitted online in order to a) provide you with the services set out in the terms and conditions which were provided to you when you initially created your profile, and b) to fulfill other contractual relationship with you. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of legitimate interests of agri LIDA pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and it is assessed that agriLIDA’s interest in processing the personal data overrides your interests in not having your personal data being processed. The legitimate interests of processing your personal data are:
- to promote your profile to potential employers and thereby exposing you to job opportunities and advancements in your career.
- to provide you with information on job opportunities relevant to you to advance your career.
- to make a profile of you based on your preferences and competencies to match your profile with business partners in section and potential employers under section 3.4; and
- to administer your profile at agri LIDA.
2. agri LIDA can proccesses the following personal data about you for the above-mentioned purposes:
- Contact information, including name, e-mail, phone number etc.
- Information about your education, working experience, CV, job preferences, language skills, competencies, references.
- Your agri LIDA profile information, including gender, nationality, age, date of birth etc.
3. Confidentiality and information about agri LIDA’s processing of your personal data
- All data will be treated as confidential information and will only be used for the purpose as set out in clause 1.
- Your personal data will be stored by agri LIDA, agri LIDA’s IT hosting provider, agri LIDA’s IT services providers (incl. tracking software suppliers) and may be accessed by agri LIDA group entities worldwide on a need to know basis.
- If you have signed up to agri LIDA through one of the agri LIDA business partner’s websites, the applicable business partner will also have access to your personal data: universities, business schools, public and private educational organisations, or other organisations.
- When you sign up and disclose your personal data to agri LIDA, agri LIDA will disclose your data to companies, universities, organisations, public authorities and institutions that match your preferences for the purpose set out in section 2.1. You can at any moment hide your profile so the above-mentioned cannot access your profile data.
- Please be informed that the level of data protection as currently applied and enforced in countries outside the European Union does not conform to the level of data protection for personal data currently applied and enforced within the European Union.
- agri LIDA may engage third party service providers that will have access to and process your personal data. If such third party services providers process your personal data outside of the EU/EEA, such transfer of personal data will either be subject to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
- agri LIDA will keep your personal data for 5 years or as long as needed in order to conduct statistics and historical overviews and to administer your profile at agri LIDA, unless agri LIDA is required under applicable law or applicable agreements to delete it or keep your personal data for a longer period. If your profile is located in an event portal (this is a portal that hosts events only and does not work as a job portal outside of events) and if no specific agreement was concluded with the event organiser and if your portal is passive (this means that there has not been any new event(s) created on the portal in 12 months), your personal data will be deleted 12 months after the last event.
- agri LIDA will analyse your behaviour and personal data, including registering your competencies and educational background, in order to match your profile with the most relevant career opportunities.
4. Your rights
- You can obtain further information on the personal data which agri LIDA stores and processes about you by contacting agri LIDA. Further, you may object to your personal data being processed, request that your personal data is rectified or restrict the processing of your personal data. If you wish to object to your personal data being processed, have your data rectified or restrict the processing of your personal data, please contact agri LIDA with this message. Further, if you have any complaints about agri LIDA’s processing of your personal data, you may contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
- If you are no longer interested in being exposed to employers and receiving information on relevant job opportunities, please notify agri LIDA and we will delete your profile and data.