Pre-application service for applicants
agri LIDA offers a pre-application review at the early stage of the application process. The service is free.
A pre-application review is a simpel process that allows agri LIDA staff to review a preliminary application typically based on limited information and provide written comments to an applicant before a full application is made.
Information required for a pre-application
- All items must be submitted in PDF format.
- Updated CV.
- 1 clear photo of yourself holding your student ID next to your face.
- 1 clear photo of your student ID card – image of front and back.
- Updated official verified enrollment letter.
- Updated official verified academic transcripts.
- Have you taken any official certificate of English language tests (IELTS English test)?
- If yes, English test score?