We want all internship applicants to feel prepared and confident. Learn about application requirements and how to prepare your materials. We want to help every applicant submit their strongest application.
- Please note: This program is for students who have not yet graduated.
- Ensure that you meet any requirements in the internship descriptions.
- Follow all application instructions carefully and make sure to include all of the requested documents as PDFs.
- Carefully read and complete the pre-application.
When to apply?
- We accept applications all-year-round.
- Non-EU citizens students are advised to apply 4 – 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
- Proof of enrolment in ongoing studie.
- Education evidence / student record book. The transcript or mark sheet must include an up-to-date list of the subjects you have studied and the grades you have obtained in your studies so far.
- Updated resume / CV.
- Motivation letter.
- All non-EU citizens must prove their proficiency in English by providing a Cambrigde or IELTS certificate. Minimum score A2. ( EU citizens – do not need certificate in English but all applicants require a high standard of English. Please note that your scores from the English tests must be less than two years old.
- Valid passport. ( EU citizens – national ID card or passport )
Verification of Application Data
- The data you enter in the online application, including the contents of all attachments, is subject to verification. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information provided in the application is accurate.