Formal application instructions
In the following, the formal instructions for applicants applying for agri LIDA Agriculture Internship Denmark are outlined.
It is strongly recommended to provide a complete set of documents in accordance with the list of requirements below in order to avoid delays in processing.
Your application must include:
All required application materials must be submitted as PDFs. In order to be considered for an internship, applicants must attach all required materials.
- The official agri LIDA Application Form.
- Updated official verified enrollment letter.
- Updated official verified Academic Transcripts.
- Convincing updated resume / CV.
- Video presentation. Make it short. MAX 1-2 minute.
- Cover letter / motivation letter.
- At least two letters of reference or recommendation letter.
- Official verified proof of English language knowledge. (IELTS – KET) Please note that your scores from the English tests must be less than two years old.
- Valid passport. ( EU citizens – national ID card or passport )
- Your student ID. Clear photo of yourself holding your student ID next to your face.
- Your student ID. Clear photo of front and back.
- International drivers license (TYPE B).
Ways to prove your level in English
- IELTS Min. 3,0 or higher.
- KET Min. A2 score 120 or higher.
TOEFL iBT® Min. 72 or higher.
We recommend at least B1.
It’s your future, invest in it.