International Students Requirements
- Proof of enrolment in ongoing studie. Proof of enrollment is an official document provided by a college or university that proves your enrollment status. You must be enrolled in 2nd year of an agricultural education.
- Updated Academic Transcripts. The transcript or mark sheet must include an up-to-date list of the subjects you have studied and the grades you have obtained in your studies so far. Documents should be in both English and the native language. If the institution does not provide English translations, students are responsible for obtaining a certified word-for-word English translation. The documents themselves should be stamped as official by the issuing institution or ministry.
- Convincing updated resume / CV. To land that dream internship, you need a good resume.
- Video presentation. Make it short. MAX 1-2 minute.
- Cover letter / motivation letter. A motivation letter should highlight your motivation to apply for a internship job and demonstrate why you consider yourself to be the best candidate.
- At least two letters of reference or recommendation letter.
- International English language certificate. Please note that your scores from the English tests must be less than two years old.
- Valid passport. ( EU citizens – national ID card or passport )
- Drivers license
Ways to prove your level in English
- IELTS Min. 3,0 or higher.
- KET Min. A2 score 120 or higher.
TOEFL iBT® Min. 72 or higher.
Need more help?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.