Viev what’s included
- Full-time monthly paid salary – 37 hour work week. – around 1,600 hours a year.
- All the administrative work with the work & residence permit process.
- The cost of us helping you find an internship in Denmark and that includes all the administrative work and support from the day you apply until the end of your internship.
- Résumé review and revision.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Airport Pickup.
- Welcome information package.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Intern Housing. Guest intern accommodation.
- Supervisor throughout the internship period.
- A practical handbook guide about life in Denmark.
- Getting you in contact with other interns in Denmark.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
Other costs to keep in mind
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Living costs: Accommodation, food, local transport, telephone, pocket money
- Meals or other personal expenses. (Living costs can vary between different farms and locations)
- Travel insurance.
- Computer with a webcam, USB headset with microphone and speakers. Students are expected to have computer.
Last Updated on