Our services ensure the process and your transition abroad are as smooth as possible, giving you nothing to worry about. We take care of every aspect of your arrival and your time in Denmark, ensuring you have the best possible experience.
What the program has to offer:
- A professional paid internship.
- Full-time monthly paid salary – 37 hour work week. – around 1,600 hours a year.
- Helping you find an internship in Denmark and all the administrative work with the work & residence permit process.
- Résumé review and revision.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Airport Pickup.
- Welcome information package.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Intern Housing. Guest intern accommodation.
- Supervisor throughout the internship period.
- A practical handbook guide about life in Denmark.
- Getting you in contact with other interns in Denmark.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
The program is not a package holiday… and there are no guarantees that every day will be the best of your life. But managing expectations, taking initiative, asking questions and keeping good relations in the workspace will most definitely make your intern experience the best it can be.
Other costs to keep in mind
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Living costs: Accommodation, food, local transport, telephone, pocket money
- Meals or other personal expenses. (Living costs can vary between different farms and locations)
- Travel insurance.
- Computer with a webcam, USB headset with microphone and speakers. Students are expected to have computer.