Internship Program Package
Our services ensure the process and your transition abroad are as smooth as possible, giving you nothing to worry about. We take care of every aspect of your arrival and your time in Denmark, ensuring you have the best possible experience.
The All Inclusive Package
- Organization internships. We handle the entire application process and do all the paperwork for you.
- Feedback on application.
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship.
- Up to 18 months full-time paid internship in Denmark.
- Placement at a reputable, approved farm, inspected by Jordbrugets Uddannelser
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Rented room provided by employer. accommodation.
- Medical insurance covered by the Danish health insurance system.
- Information on opening an Danish Bank account
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Airport Pickup.
- Welcome information package.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
Other costs to keep in mind
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Living costs: Accommodation, food, local transport, telephone, pocket money. (Living costs can vary between different farms and locations)
- Travel insurance.
- Computer with a webcam, USB headset with microphone and speakers. Students are expected to have computer.
Your success here is mostly up to you.
Thousands of young people from all over the world have succeeded here. The program is not a package holiday… and there are no guarantees that every day will be the best of your life. But managing expectations, taking initiative, asking questions and keeping good relations in the workspace will most definitely make your intern experience the best it can be. Be prepared for it to be tough, that is all part of the adventure and this is what will make it feel all the more worthwhile long after you have returned home.