Applying for internship is easy.
- You can register your information directly or at our cooperation partner in your home country (if we have any).
- The registration process are depending on whether you are from the EU or outside the EU. There are different application processes. (Non-EU will need a residence and work permit to work in Denmark).
- Once you have all the supporting documentation gathered up, follow our instructions and submit all your documents at once. We ask for you to upload PDF files and attach them in the email.
- You should register 3 to 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews, and visa processing.
- We will review your resume or CV and inform you our decision in 1 to 3 business days by email. If successful, you’ll be invited to submit the complete application package.
CAN I SEND MY APPLICATION BY GENERAL MAIL?
- Unfortunately no.
In order to process your data in accordance with applicable law, all applications must be submitted online through our job portal. This also applies to unsolicited applications.
- Please contact us to receive more information about how we can customize a program just for you!
We wish you good luck with your internship application and hope to meet you in Denmark some day soon!