Last Updated on
How does it work?
Our hiring process is thorough and purposeful. It ensures that we recruit the right people, and that you have a complete understanding of who we are, what we do, what we expect from you, and that we are the right culture fit for you. We are looking for the best talent to join agri LIDA Internships Program! Our application process reflects this mindset.
By setting up this step by step guide we hope to give you more information on the entire process here at agri LIDA. We advise you at anytime. You have our full support from start to finish.
- Browse through our program to get an idea of what is included.
- Browse through current internship vacancies.
- Browse program fees.
- Contact us and find out if we have partner in your homeland.
- Submit complete application direct to agri LIDA or to our partner in your homeland.
Step 2. Please Wait…
- Once we’ve received your signed application (including all the supporting documents we requested), we will usually process your application within 3/5 working days.
- We respond to all applicants to let you know the outcome of your application. If your application is successful we will invite you in for a Skype interview.
Step 3. The Interview
- We will interview on Skype. This will be 20/30 minute call to talk about your skills and your goals for internship abroad.
Step 4. The final Decision.
- We will make a final decision within 3/5 working days and let you know via email.
Step 5. Your application has been approved.
- Once we have approved your internship application you will be invited to attend Intern Orientation Skype Webinar.
- We’ll begin working on your internship placement and contact potential internship companies.
Step 6. Accepted.
- Employer accepts your application & you accept the offered internship.
- Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
- Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
Step 7. Apply for a residence and work permit and wait…
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you.
Step 8: Your residence permit has been processed.
- Receive work-and residence permit. (takes about 6 – 8 weeks)
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport.
- Please note arrival must be in the morning and no later than 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
Come to Denmark!
You are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
Open trip ticket
We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!
- If you have any further questions, contact us.