PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS
Each and every aspect of the application process is taken care of by us. We strive to make it easy for you so that the entire process is accomplished without any trouble. Right from the start of your pre-application, until the very end of your internship in Denmark, we fully provide high-quality personalised service support.
Register your profile free
- Step 1: We recommend to apply 7-8 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
We review your application.
- Step 2: We evaluate your pre-registration information and if we can see opportunities we contact you by email.
Skype / Teams Interview.
- Step 3: If your application is successful we will invite you in for a online Skype or Teams interview. For an internship interview, you prepare yourself just as you would prepare for a job interview. You should expect to be answered traditional types of questions, behavior-based questions and your goals for internship abroad. The interview will be 20 – 30 minutes
- Step 4: We will make a final decision within 3/5 working days and let you know via email.
We find your internship
- Step 5: When you confirm that you want us to send your application to the company, we will send your application to the company of your interest—obviously only if you´re a 100% sure that you want to continue the process and when you know the the details of the offer.
- Step 6: It will be the farmer who’ll decide whether to accept you, and only if their decision is positive, you’ll need to pay the fee —Yes! You’ll only pay if you’re accepted!
- Step 7: Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Step 8: Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
- Step 9: Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
We submit your application online to Danish Authorities.
- Step 10: Now that your internship has been arranged and fees are payed, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you.
Have your biometric features recorded.
- Step 11: This means that you must have a facial photo taken and your fingerprints recorded at a Danish representation abroad. The facial photo and your fingerprints will be stored on a microchip embedded in the residence card, which will be issued to you when you are granted a permit.
You are waiting for an answer from SIRI.
- Step 12: You have applied and are waiting for an answer to your application. Visa processing takes about 6 – 10 weeks.
Your work & residence permit has been granted by SIRI.
- Step 13: Receive your work-and residence permit.
- Step 14: Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport. We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
- Step 15: Candidate arrives in CPH Airport Copenhagen, Denmark. Within normal working hours, you are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
Accommodation in Copenhagen
If you arrive late in Copenhagen or have traveled long time and are tired, we recommend that you stay overnight to be fresh and rested before you meet your new employer. The following hotels are cheap and good.
You may now begin Working!
If you have any further questions, contact us.