Last Updated on
Create your profile today.
We offer you the simplest, fastest and most effective way to get your Work an Resident permit for internship in Denmark.
By setting up this step by step guide we hope to give you more information on the entire process here at agri LIDA. We advise you at anytime. You have our full support from start to finish.
- Browse through our program to get an idea of what is included.
- Contact us with questions.
- Jubiiii!…you decide you want to apply for internship! Request An Application Form
- Fill in application form & and other required documents and send to agri LIDA. Signatures on forms must be readable! We will review your application to determine your suitability to the program and get back to you within 5 business days.
- Your internship application has been approved.
- Once we have approved your internship application you will be invited to attend Intern Orientation Skype Webinar.
- We’ll begin working on your internship placement and contact potential internship companies.
- Employer accepts your application & you accept the offered internship.
- An employment contract will be signed.
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you.
- Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 7 days to pay the fee.
- Pay Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link.
- You will receive a confirmation email with important information, your Case Order ID number, and instructions for paying the fees.
- Receive work-and residence permit. (takes about 6 – 8 weeks)
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport.
- Please note arrival must be in the morning and no later than 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
- Go abroad.
- You are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you in Copenhagen Airport and help you get settled.
Open trip ticket
We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!