OUR INTERNSHIP SERVICES
Agri LIDA Internship is an experienced company who recruits and selects international candidates for companies in Denmark. Right from the start of your registration, until the very end of your internship in Denmark, we fully provide high-quality personalised service support.
- We recommend to apply 4-5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
Apply, it´s free
- It is completely free to apply. You´ll only need to pay the program fee if you´re accepted by the company you’ve decided to apply to.
Step 1. Apply
- In order to apply for internship, please press the Apply, it´s free! button below.
Step 2. Under Review.
- We evaluate your registration information and if we can see opportunities we contact you by email and we’ll ask you to submit your full registration application.
- Once we’ve received all your supporting information, we’ll aim to assess your application with 10 calendar days.
- We may need to ask you for more information if any of the details you provide are unclear or appear incomplete, or if you or your referee(s) provide conflicting information.
- We’ll contact you by email to let you know the outcome and your next steps.
Step 3. The Skype Interview.
- If your application is successful we will invite you in for a Skype interview.
- This will be 20/30 minute call to talk about your skills and your goals for internship abroad.
Step 4. The final Decision.
- We will make a final decision within 3/5 working days and let you know via email.
Step 5. We have approved your application.
- Once we have approved your internship application you will be invited to attend Intern Orientation Skype Webinar.
- We’ll begin working on your internship placement and we will send your application to company of your interest.
Step 6. Accepted by the Company.
- It will be the company who’ll decide whether to accept you, and only if their decision is positive, you’ll need to pay the fees —Yes! You’ll only pay if you’re accepted!
- Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
- Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
Step 7. We are submitting your application online in Danmark.
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you. We apply online obtaining a full-time work permit for international candidates.
- Visa processing takes about 6 – 8 weeks.
Step 8. Have your biometric features recorded
- This means that you must have a facial photo taken and your fingerprints recorded. The facial photo and your fingerprints will be stored on a microchip embedded in the residence card, which will be issued to you when you are granted a permit.
Step 9: Your residence permit has been granted.
- Receive your work-and residence permit.
Step 10. Flight
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport..Open trip ticket: We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
Step 11: Come to Denmark!
- We recommend that you arrive at least 1 day before the beginning of your internship, so that you have time to get settled and rested and because you are required to attend the New Student Orientation.
- Please make arrangements to stay at the affordable CABINN Metro Hotel at your own expense. Prices from DKK 499,– incl. private shower/toilet, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee in all rooms. They offer a fresh breakfast buffet at DKK 90,- per person.
- CABINN Metro is one of Denmark’s most modern hotels located in peaceful Ørestad, just 5 minutes by train from Copenhagen Airport, 10 minutes by metro from central Copenhagen. The hotel offers great comfort and beautiful surroundings in close proximity to just about everything, and without it costing you a fortune.
- You are being met by a agriLIDA representative at CABINN Metro HOTEL who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
You May Now Begin Working!
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!
After you returned, we would love to hear your feedback, and if you wish, we will also send you an internship certificate.
- If you have any further questions, contact us.