Right from the start of your registration, until the very end of your internship in Denmark, we fully provide high-quality personalised service support.
By setting up this step by step guide we hope to give you more information on the entire application process.
You should apply at least 3 to 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews, and visa processing.
Register, it´s free!
You´ll only need to pay the program fee if you´re accepted by the company you’ve decided to apply to.
Step 1. Register
- Register your information.
- We evaluate your registration information and if we can see opportunities we contact you by email and we’ll ask you to submit your full registration application.
Step 2. Our evaluation.
- Once we’ve received all your supporting information, we’ll aim to assess your application with 10 calendar days.
- We may need to ask you for more information if any of the details you provide are unclear or appear incomplete, or if you or your referee(s) provide conflicting information.
- We’ll contact you by email to let you know the outcome and your next steps.
Step 3. The Skype Interview.
- If your application is successful we will invite you in for a Skype interview.
- This will be 20/30 minute call to talk about your skills and your goals for internship abroad.
Step 4. The final Decision.
- We will make a final decision within 3/5 working days and let you know via email.
Step 5. We have approved your application.
- Once we have approved your internship application you will be invited to attend Intern Orientation Skype Webinar.
- We’ll begin working on your internship placement and we will send your application to company of your interest.
Step 6. Accepted by the Company.
- It will be the company manager who’ll decide whether to accept you, and only if their decision is positive, you’ll need to pay the fee —Yes! You’ll only pay if you’re accepted!
- Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
- Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
Step 7. We are submitting your application online in Danmark.
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you. We apply online.
Step 8. Have your biometric features recorded
- This means that you must have a facial photo taken and your fingerprints recorded. The facial photo and your fingerprints will be stored on a microchip embedded in the residence card, which will be issued to you if you are granted a permit.
Step 9: Your residence permit has been processed.
- Receive work-and residence permit. (takes about 6 – 8 weeks)
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport.
- Please note arrival must be in the morning and no later than 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
Come to Denmark!
You are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
Open trip ticket
We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
You May Now Begin Working!
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!
- If you have any further questions, contact us.
Last Updated on