PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS
- Each and every aspect of the application process is taken care of by us. We strive to make it easy for you so that the entire process is accomplished without any trouble. Right from the start of your pre-application, until the very end of your internship in Denmark, we fully provide high-quality personalised service support.
Register your profile free
- We recommend to apply 4-5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing. It is completely free to pre-apply.
We review your application.
- We evaluate your pre-registration information and if we can see opportunities we contact you by email.
- If we accept your pre-application, you then have to pay the €150 evaluation fee, to begin the internship placement process.
Skype / Teams Interview.
- If your application is successful we will invite you in for a online Skype or Teams interview. For an internship interview, you prepare yourself just as you would prepare for a job interview. You should expect to be answered traditional types of questions, behavior-based questions and your goals for internship abroad. The interview will be 20 – 30 minutes
- We will make a final decision within 3/5 working days and let you know via email.
We find your internship
- When you confirm that you want us to send your application to the company, we will send your application to the company of your interest—obviously only if you´re a 100% sure that you want to continue the process and when you know the the details of the offer.
- It will be the farmer who’ll decide whether to accept you, and only if their decision is positive, you’ll need to pay the fee —Yes! You’ll only pay if you’re accepted!
- Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
- When we can see that SIRI’s fee is paid – we submit documents and send you proof.
- Pay agri LIDA final fee deducted evalution fee . You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
- When we get confirmation that fee is paid we send original contract with translation and reference number, which is necessary for biometry.
We are submitting your application to Danish authorities.
- Now that your internship has been arranged and fees are payed, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you. We apply online obtaining a full-time work permit for international candidates. Visa processing takes about 6 – 8 weeks.
Have your biometric features recorded
- This means that you must have a facial photo taken and your fingerprints recorded. The facial photo and your fingerprints will be stored on a microchip embedded in the residence card, which will be issued to you when you are granted a permit.
Your residence permit has been granted.
- Receive your work-and residence permit.
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport..Open trip ticket: We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
- Candidate arrives in CPH Airport Copenhagen, Denmark
- We recommend that you arrive at least 1 day before the beginning of your internship, so that you have time to get settled and rested.
- Please make arrangements to stay at the affordable CABINN Metro Hotel at your own expense.
- CABINN Metro is located just 5 minutes by train from Copenhagen Airport, 10 minutes by metro from central Copenhagen. The hotel offers great comfort and beautiful surroundings in close proximity to just about everything, and without it costing you a fortune.
- You are being met by a agriLIDA representative at CABINN Metro HOTEL who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
You May Now Begin Working!
- Act professionally and responsibly during your internship – as an intern you represent your university, your country, agri LIDA and of course, yourself.
Monthly Internship Report
- Each month, you are required to send a report to agri LIDA that ask you to reflect on your internship experience to the point.
- If you have any further questions, contact us.