Last Updated on
How does it work?
Our hiring process is thorough and purposeful. It ensures that we recruit the right people, and that you have a complete understanding of who we are, what we do, what we expect from you, and that we are the right culture fit for you. We are looking for the best talent to join agri LIDA Internships Program! Our application process reflects this mindset.
By setting up this step by step guide we hope to give you more information on the entire process here at agri LIDA. We advise you at anytime. You have our full support from start to finish.
agri LIDA does not accept direct applications only exceptionally, we can accept direct applications.
- Browse through our program to get an idea of what is included.
- Browse through current internship vacancies.
- Browse program fees
- Contact us and find out if we have partner in your homeland.
- Submit complete application to our partner in your homeland.
Step 2. Selection Process
- All applicants must also undergo an interview and screening process conducted by a agri LIDA staff.
- Only the highest scoring candidates will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- Once we have approved your internship application you will be invited to attend Intern Orientation Skype Webinar.
- We’ll begin working on your internship placement and contact potential internship companies.
- Employer accepts your application & you accept the offered internship.
- Employment contract will be signed by you and host.
- Pay agri LIDA fee. You have 5 days to pay the fee. You will receive invoice.
- Pay SIRI Visa fee. Pay immediately when you receive online link. You will receive a confirmation email with information and instructions for paying the fees.
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you.
- Receive work-and residence permit. (takes about 6 – 8 weeks)
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
Unfortunately, no. If you register for the program we will do our best to match you with a host company, however the ultimate decision on who is accepted into a specific internship is the host company. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport.
- Please note arrival must be in the morning and no later than 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
- Step 5.
You are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you and help you get settled.
Open trip ticket
We strongly recommend that students travel with open ticket. (Open ticket means that the return date is not fixed).
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!
If you have any further questions about the agri LIDA program requirements, contact us.