Last Updated on
PRICES AND LOCATION
1 furnished room in rural location kr 1.500 – 2.500 pm.
It is the internship host who offers rooms. Not all rooms share the same price in Denmark, but generally rooms in rural areas are relatively cheap. Transport is the interns responsibility.
- Interns stay in own comfortable room, furnished with a bed, closet and desk.
- Interns has acces to kitchen that has a fridge and stove, pots and pans and basic cooking and eating utensils.
- Interns has acces to bathroom with shower.
- Interns has access to a washer.
- Interns buy their own groceries and do their own cooking but sometimes, eaten with the family.
- Kitchen, laundry, shower and toilet facilities are (sometimes) shared.
- Interns are responsible for cleaning their own rooms and the shared kitchen & toilet.
Internet & Telephone Communications:
- Bring your own laptop and smartphone to access WiFi. It is your responsibility to open and read your Digital Post. If you do not check your Digital Post regularly, you may not see post that requires action. Your Digital Post may contain decisions and notifications that require your attention.
- The internet is wireless and included in the rent or separately rental agreement.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Work clothes are provided by the employer.
- It is important to bring clothing and footwear suitable for the time of the year that you will be interning. You will need clothes to keep you warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer. Please try to bring at least a week’s supply of clothes to cut down on the amount of laundry that you will be doing.
- I’m “going out” outfit.
Note: Pack light, if you find you need something upon arrival, there are stores in the area.
- Cigarettes may NEVER be smoked indoors.
- ZERO – tolerance policy regarding drugs.