Help with tax questions

Agri LIDA do not provide personal tax or accounting advice.


  • Everybody living in Denmark must pay tax if they have an income.
  • It is your duty to stay informed about, check and approve the figures which the agencies under The Danish Tax Administration (SKAT) holds about your financial situation and thereby ensure that you do not pay too much or too little tax.
  • If you need help with tax, you can get free advice from the Danish tax authorities (they are very helpful)  they’ll guide you through the tax issues that are relevant to you or seek professional advice.

Avoid having to pay outstanding tax. Check and correct your preliminary income assessment.

  • Update your preliminary income assessment (forskudsopgørelse) when your personal or financial situation changes. By doing so, you will be paying the correct tax throughout the year. 
  • Logon to SKAT using your NemID/MitID or E-tax password. We recommend that you log on using your NemID/MitID. You can receive a text message or e-mail notification, when your tax assessment notice or preliminary income assessment is ready.
  • Your preliminary income assessment is kind of your current income and tax budget for the the year. If your personal or financial situation changes, you need to adjust your preliminary income assessment in order to pay the right amount of tax throughout the year.