Last Updated on
agri LIDA Internship is an professional internship provider and charge a fee for finding, arranging and managing a candidates internship.
That includes all the administrative work and support from the day you apply until the end of your internship. You won’t be charged for the program fee until you accept a placement. See below what’s included.
Cost – 12 Months Duration.
We understand that you need to keep your costs to a minimum and maximise your time pre-departure as well as during your internship in Denmark. That’s why we have designed the internship package with you in mind.
- Program Fees -12 Months. Please contact agri LIDA or our local representative for specific information on the internship program fees. Please note program fees reflect costs for programs based on country of residence, individual or country partner registration and may vary depending on duration and service inclusions.
- SIRI, visa processing fee € 394 (Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration).
- Country partner. These fees vary from country to country based on the services provided. For more information, please contact the country partner directly for a description of their fees and services.
- English KET or IELTS test (Only if you do not have already)The cost of entering for a Cambridge English exam depends on which exam you take and where you take it. Please contact your chosen exam centre for further information.
You will receive in writing internship offer, which describes: salary, position, tasks and responsibilities, starting date, duration.
The internship fee include
- We find your internship and arrange custom designed internship in your field of study.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Welcome information package.
- Work & Residence permit.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Full-Time paid 37 hour work week. Around 1,600 hours a year.
- Regular support services.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
- Airport Pickup.
Fees will not cover:
- Airfare. It is your responsibility to find air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Housing in DK,
- Transportation in DK,
- Meals, entertainment and/or other personal expenses,
- Travel insurance.
When is payment due?
- The full fee is payable upon signing of Internship contract with host company. Upon acceptance offered internship students confirm their participation by paying the non-refundable program fee. Upon official acceptance into the Internship Program, you will receive an invoice. Payment is due 5 dayes from the date your invoice was issued. If a payment is delinquent for 5 days or more, agri LIDA will place an automatic hold on the Participant’s account until all payments are up to date.
How do I pay my fees?
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S. Please add € 15 to cover wire transfer costs.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
- Mobile Pay – 40263049 – In order for you to get MobilePay, you must have: Danish bank account, smarthphone, danish mobilenumber, dansih CPR, danish credit cards or debitcard Visa/Dankort, MasterCard, Mastercard Debet, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron or Dankort.
- PayPal a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet. Making a payment to us through PayPal is easy. You can use your existing PayPal account or pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- PaytoStudy payment for international students is an easy-to-use online payment system that offers a fast and secure way to make international payments at no cost to the payer or the payee.
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S. Please add € 15 to cover wire transfer costs.
Proof of Student financial capacity requirements
- You need to have enough money that is genuinely available to you to pay for your visa fees, program fees, travel and living costs for one months.
agri LIDA may request any information from each student to prove they have the financial ability to pay for their fees. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Proof of funds can be any of the following:
- A copy of your bank statement or a bank letter from the past three months indicating your available balance.
- A copy of a parent/guardian/spouse’s bank statement or a bank letter from the past three months indicating their available balance and a letter indicating that they will support you financially.
- It is worth noting that the applicants would need to bring as much money as they can to make it easier for themselves.
Can I get any financial support from agri LIDA?
Unfortunately, agri LIDA cannot provide financial support to interns. All expenses connected with the internship will have to be borne by the intern or any sponsoring institution. Some universities and government provide financial support for internship with agri LIDA. It is strongly suggested that you contact external institutions, organizations, foundations that may offer financial support for agri LIDA internship.
Cancellations & Refunds
- SIRI – Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration. The fee is for the processing, which means that the fee is non-refundable if you are refused your application. Furthermore, the fee will not be refunded if you waive your application during the processing. If you have not paid the fee, the application will be rejected. If the application is rejected on a different basis than no fee payment the fee is refunded less a management fee.
- agri LIDA program Fee paid are not refundable for unsuccessful internship and if you withdraw from the program for any reason. Fees will not be reimbursed irrespective of the outcome of the application.
- agri LIDA will only under extreme circumstances consider refunds on a case by case. All refund appeals require a signed letter of explanation, supporting documentation. The letter should also include your current email and postal address so that we can notify you of the decision. Refunds attract an administrative fee of €75 per transaction. Any cost associated with the fund transfer will be deducted from the amount refunded. Approved refunds will be tranferred to the originating account only. The deadline for all refund appeals is 30 days after cancellation.
- If the host company closes or goes out of business or cancel the employment relationship after submission to the Danish Authorities in Copenhagen, no refund shall be provided of any fees paid. Instead we will do our utmost to find you a new internship.
- If the applicant doesn’t show up for work or is fired from their internship for any reason, no refund shall be provided of any fees paid.
- If the Applicant cancels his/her Visa at any time for any reason after arriving in the Denmark no refund shall be provided.
- If an applicant is fired for poor English Level no refund shall be provided of any fees paid.
- If an applicant chooses to leave a program early, whatsoever the reason is no refund shall be provided of any fees paid.
Code of Conduct
- The students will be punctual and adhere to the policies of the Host Company which may be set out verbally, in a staff handbook or provided through the course of training.
- Drugs, wether legal or ilegal, are not tolerated on any agri LIDA programs.
- Requests for sick leave must be reported directly to the Host Company on the day that leave is to be taken. Only messages by the intern given over the phone will be accepted. Sick leave of 2 days or more must be accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Any request for holidays or other leave must be made in writing to the host company and are subject to the approval of the host company.
- The intern is not permitted to negotiate payment or any other benefit with the the Host Company.
- The intern must adhere to the Host Company’s rules and company culture during working hours. The intern must behave in an orderly and professional manner at all times whilst participating in their internship. Any serious misconduct or breach of this Code of Conduct will result in the cancellation of the Internship and immediate dismissal from the program. The Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs will be duly notified. This notification result in the cancellation of visa.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for arranging and paying for your own travel, specifically including all airfare to and from the Host Country and local transportation. It is your responsibility to carry all necessary documents while you travel overseas. You agree that the agri LIDA will not be responsible for any supporting documents necessary or your travel needs or other purposes. You agree that the agri LIDA is not responsible for any airfare or for any other charges that may result from cancelling, changing or transferring flights or other arrangements which may result or occur as a result of your Placement and/or cancelled, terminated or otherwise modified due to Force Majeure and/or any event and/or circumstances outside the agri LIDA control.
- Please make sure that you have a valid ID card/ passport which is valid until at least 6 months after your planned return date. This is a stipulation made by most countries in the world. Having the correct passport or visa is your responsibility.
- Intern is responsible for bringing enough money to Denmark to cover the cost of food, housing and other personal expenses for at least one month. agri LIDA suggests a minimum of €1,500.00 EUR or appropriate amount to cover minimum living expense due to possible delays with TAX & Social Security and distance of travel from airport to employer.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that agri LIDA does not carry or maintain any health, medical, disability, damage or other liability insurance coverage for your benefit or for any other participants, and you hereby expressly release agri LIDA from any responsibility or obligation to do so. You agree, understand and acknowledge that agri LIDA strongly recommends that you obtain and maintain suitable insurance coverage on your behalf during the project period and that You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining such insurance.
- Students are responsible for their own safety and health at all times. Please keep in mind that you are in another country and act respectfully towards this country and the people. In case of inappropriate behavior and misbehavior, agri LIDA has the right to interfere and to pass on possible costs to the student.
Accidents and/or illness
- agri LIDA does not accept any responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness incurred during the intern’s placement.
- The search for a suitable internship according to the student’s descriptions, provided during the registration, will be carried out up to three times. If no match is found after communication between the student, agriLIDA and three companies, no further placement procedure will be carried out.
- When a signed internship contract is sent to the student or mention of it has been made, agri LIDA has fulfilled its obligation as a mediatory organization and the costs of this service will be passed on to the student.
- Should the parties involved, with the exception of agri LIDA, provide contact information for potential internship companies for their own personal gain, (e.g. by making agreements without involving agri LIDA about an internship, or for marketing purposes, promotional activities and acquisition) or share this data with other people or organizations, agri LIDA has the right to charge the client for the costs of a complete internship mediation and gained reputation damage with a minimum of € 5000,-. This also implies that activities like acquisition or recruiting other interns during the internship/graduate project are prohibited without prior written permission of agri LIDA.
- The responsibility that billing by email actually arrives, lies with the student. He/she cannot appeal to any possible spam filters and/or no valid or correct billing email address and/or other possible causes for the non-arrival of the invoice.
- The information and advice provided by agri LIDA is based on the best possible and most current knowledge that agri LIDA has at the time of publishing. Since information or advice can be subjected to the input from third parties, agri LIDA can under no circumstances be held responsible for any errors that accompany this advice; in addition, one cannot derive any rights from this advice.
With regard to accommodation
- agri LIDA only provides information. We do not act as a broker in housing or as a real estate agent. agri LIDA makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the
condition or state of the accommodation.
- The intern acknowledges that the standard of the accommodation will be in accordance with the usual standards of student household accommodation in Denmark.
- You are only allowed to have overnight guests in your rooms. Internship host reserve the right to reject any visitors from the accommodation if deemed necessary.
- Interns are reminded that they are subject to Danish immigration laws and thus may not be entitled to bring family members to reside with them in Denmark.
Termination of Tenancy
- Unless otherwise agreed by agri LIDA, if the intern wishes to change the
accommodation, he/she will be responsible for making all arrangements for this change (including but not limited to complying with all his/her obligations to the
accommodation’s landlord and finding new accommodation).
Financial Aid or Payment Plans.
- agri LIDA do not offer financial assistance or payment plans. Students who are interested in obtaining financial aid/loans should contact their home institution’s office of financial assistance.
Changing place of Internship
- If the intern changes to a new place of internship, he or she must apply for a new residence and work permit. The applicant cannot begin work at the new place until he or she has received a new permit. Finding a new internship and starting over can be difficult and time-consuming.
- If an applicant wants to quit before the end date of their program, they must contact agri LIDA immediately and give at least 14 business days’ notice to their host company. If an applicant quits with no notice to the host company or without informing agri LIDA they will not receive new placement. agri LIDA will not be responsible for any additional cost etc, which may be incurred in any such situation.
Website and Promotional Material
- The content and information displayed on our website and other promotional material is believed to be valid and correct but we will not be held liable and do not take responsibility for any misinformation or ambiguities in the content. Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be liable for additional amounts owed due to price changes unless your paymentt has already been submitted.
- We reserve the right to take your photograph, or video footage of you, for use in our promotional material. We do not make any payments to individuals in respect of such use. We may (but are not obliged to) reproduce the photographs (or part of them) in our promotional material including, without limitation, posters, advertisements, printed publications, on our website and social media website pages. Copyright in the photographs will belong to agri LIDA. Photographic data is personal data and therefore we will not use the images taken without your consent and we will not use your image, or any other information you provide, for any other purpose. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you consent for your photographic data to be used for our promotional purposes.
- We, our affiliate agencies, suppliers and members of staff cannot be held responsible for any case of injury, accident, claim, theft, damage, sickness, cancellation or loss, in relation to our/their services.
- You are responsible for your own safety during the trip and neither we, nor the assigned internship provider, take responsibility nor can be held liable for any accident, sickness, loss, damage, expense or hazard encountered throughout the Program.
Complying with Rules, Local Laws and Acting Responsibly
- If you do not comply with the rules of agri LIDA, the rules of our Program, or the laws of the destination to which you go, then we may release you from the Program. In these cases you will be required to leave the provided accommodation within two days of being informed by us. This includes cases in which the internship host asks you to leave your role due to underperformance or misconduct.
- Any work-related issues between You and the host company are to be solved between the two parties. agri LIDA is an agent for the sourcing of the internship and cannot guarantee the content and quality of the internship. In case of dispute, agri LIDA can act as a mediator if necessary.
Third Party Behavior or Actions
- We take no responsibility and are not liable for any third party behavior or actions including but not limited to that of the internship host and accommodation provider. We take no responsibility and are not liable for any accidents that take place at any third party locations including but not limited to the premises of the internship host and the designated accommodation. It is your responsibility to ensure you purchase personal liability insurance prior to the commencement date.
- We are not responsible for the workload provided by the internship host whether it is of a high intensity or low intensity. In such situations, you should discuss the problem with us and we will endeavor to resolve the issue accordingly.
Notifications You Must Make
- You must inform us if you have an infectious disease, mental illness, or a criminal record, as any of these may complicate your visa application or immigration status in Denmark.
- The Participant is responsible for informing agri LIDA of any medical conditions (physical or psychological) or religious restrictions which may influence the Participant’s ability to complete the Program (work in their internship or attend any events or activities), prior to entering the agreement.
Conduct / Behaviour / Conflict Resolution
- Applicants are required to respond promptly to all correspondence from agri LIDA Applicants must complete regular monthly reports throughout their placement. They are required to complete the reports in a timely and regular manner. Applicants must ensure they provide agri LIDA with accurate and updated contact information, which includes a telephone number, current address and email.
- The applicant agrees to act with maturity, flexibility, respect and adaptability in all aspects of the program. The applicants’ behavior must reflect that of a professional, you must show a positive attitude and punctuality.
- Applicants must make a good-faith attempt to resolve any internship-related concerns, issues, or difficulties directly with the host company. They must detail in writing any relevant discussions and/or actions with the host company, and must inform agri LIDA immediately of any such difficulties issues or concerns. Should any difficulties, concerns, or issues continue after good-faith discussions between the applicant and the host company, agri LIDA will contact the applicant and the host company in attempt to resolve the situation. If an applicant is forced to quite due to racial or sexual harassment, or abuse of any sort, they will be considered dismissed.
- If a host company offers the applicant a permanent job, the applicant is free to accept. Visa and work permit processing will be the responsibility of the applicant and their host company. agri LIDA or the school will not be involved in any way.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to request a reference letter from their host company.
- Participant agrees not to disclose, under any circumstances whatsoever, any confidential information gained as a result of working with the Host Company. Thus, no reports, communications or publications of any kind or nature shall be disseminated without the prior agreement of the Host Company.
Have Questions? Connect with us for more information.
It pays to invest in your future