In the payroll world, everything begins with gross salary.
- First 0 – 6 month from DKK 11.347 (1.519,44 euro) gross per month.
- Next 6 – 12 month from DKK 13.136 (1.759,00 euro)gross per month.
- Working week is 37 hours, distributed over 5 days.
- Nett salary averages to approximately 7,485 DKK ( 1.050 euro) after tax and various tax deductions. It is possible to live on the salary from the internship with normal budgeting.
- Please bear in mind that you will be receiving your first salary at the end of your first month, so you will need to bring some cash to cover your expenses for these weeks.
You need the experience to get experience. Sign up and apply to one of available internships in Denmark! 🤩Apply, it´s free!
Where can I find my payslip?
- Your payslip is digital. You receive your payslips online in e-boks, which is your online digital mailbox. From e-Box you have the opportunity to print the payslip on paper or store it on a local drive. It’s free to use e-Boks.
The Danish Collective Agreement.
When you are employed as agriculture intern, the working hours and salary are fixed by The Danish Collective Agreement.
- 3F trade union,– organisation representing employees.
- GLS-A,- employers’ organisation representing employers.
- Rural Youth Denmark,- representing young agriculture students/farmers
There are many ways to pursue your study dreams, and plenty of support to get you there.
Last Updated on