We invite you to become our representative in your country.
We are open for new partnerships with representatives all over the globe, since our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes. We will be happy to work together.
We recognise that choosing to do internship in a different country is a big decision for many students and their families and our partners are on hand to support each individual student with their application, from initial research to support on visa processes and preparing for life in Denmark.
You can be our Local Representative in your Country.
agri LIDA cooperates with agriculture universities, local independent representatives, legally registered agencies to assist students with applying for internship in Denmark. Our independent representatives are all committed to helping prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
In addition to acting as our local contact throughout the application process, a agri LIDA representative will also assist applicants with:
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- Screen prospective students.
- Offer support and guidance.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Timely collect and pay program fee.
- Program orientation.
- Embassy troubleshooting.
- In some cases, a agri LIDA international representative can also help with travel booking.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
How much can I earn?
- As independent representative you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer. Independent representatives cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
Ideal candidates will be:
- We expect that you have a knowledge and contacts within the agricultural education system and are able to cover the territory efficiently.
- Have all necessary permits, licences, permissions and approvals necessary and advisable for your business in the country in which you operate.
- Three (3) years of work experience.
- You are a citizen of the country you represent. You can not represent any other country.
- You have a well-functioning office. The equipment in your office needs to be in good shape in order for the work to be done well.
- You have an informative an updated website.
- Close understanding of agricultural and particularly farming systems.
- Strong skills in recruiting, supervising, motivating.
- One (1) year of overseas field experience working in one or more developed countries.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Fluent oral and professional writing skills in English is essential
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Best wishes and we are looking forward to work with you.
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!
Last Updated on