Last Updated on
Be Our Representative In Your Country.
We invite you to become our exclusive representative in your country.
We are open for new partnerships with representatives all over the globe, since our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes. We will be happy to work together
At agriLIDA we work with a global network of worldwide representatives to help ensure that students have all of the in-country support required when choosing to do internship in Denmark with us and our partners.
We recognise that choosing to do internship in a different country is a big decision for many students and their families and our agents are on hand to support each individual student with their application, from initial research to support on visa processes and preparing for life in Denmark.
Our independent representatives play a crucial role in exploring these new paths. Are you interested being self-employed and earning a bit of extra money or long-term income? Then become our Representative and work with agri LIDA.
agri LIDA cooperates with agriculture universities, local independent representatives, legally registered agencies to assist students with applying for internship in Denmark. Our independent representatives are all committed to helping prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
In addition to acting as our local contact throughout the application process, a agri LIDA representative will also assist applicants with:
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- Screen prospective students.
- Offer support and guidance.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Timely collect and pay program fee.
- Program orientation.
- Embassy troubleshooting.
- In some cases, a agri LIDA international representative can also help with travel booking.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
How much can I earn?
- As independent representative you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer. Independent representatives cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in agriculture or in a relevant field.
- Have all necessary permits, licences, permissions and approvals necessary and advisable for your business in the country in which you operate.
- Three (3) years of work experience.
- You are a citizen of the country you represent. You can not represent any other country.
- You have a well-functioning office. The equipment in your office needs to be in good shape in order for the work to be done well.
- You have an informative an updated website.
- Close understanding of agricultural and particularly farming systems.
- Strong skills in recruiting, supervising, motivating.
- Progressive experience of program management (at least 3 years of related experience) or international / domestic assistance organization.
- One (1) year of overseas field experience working in one or more developed countries.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Enjoy coming up with new approaches and ideas; creative problem-solvers.
- Enjoy working in international team.
- Excellent in building relationship and representation.
- Fluent oral and professional writing skills in English is essential.
You can identify yourself with our values:
- The world is our community.
- Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and our most important stakeholder.
- We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
- We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
- We build globally, we live locally.
- We can be serious without a suit.
- We do the right thing. Period.
In addition, the applicant must satisfy the following:
- Complete resume submitted.
- Supplemental document specifically addressing how the candidate meets each of the qualifications required.
- Satisfactory verification of academic credentials.
agri LIDA wishes to ensure a high quality of service for its prospective students and maintain the good name and reputation of the agri LIDA worldwide. Consequently, only representatives who meet agri LIDA criteria will be offered agri LIDA representation.
After you have been chosen as Country Representative
- Go ahead and start your activities as new representative for your country!
- Don’t panic, when reading all this stuff! We really appreciate your commitment to the agri LIDA. Just start small and keep it going. If you need advice or if there is anything else we can do to help you (apart from money, that is always the most difficult issue….please let us know!
- Our representatives are provided with comprehensive support!
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Best wishes and we are looking forward to work with you.
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!