Last Updated on
Be Your Own Boss, become our Representative in your Country.
Thank you for your interest in agriLIDA Denmark!
At agriLIDA we work with a network of worldwide representatives to help ensure that students have all of the in-country support required when choosing to do internship in Denmark with us and our partners.
We recognise that choosing to do internship in a different country is a big decision for many students and their families and our agents are on hand to support each individual student with their application, from initial research to support on visa processes and preparing for life in Denmark.
Our independent representatives play a crucial role in exploring these new paths. Are you interested being self-employed and earning a bit of extra money or long-term income? Then become our Representative and work with agri LIDA.
agri LIDA cooperates with local independent reprentatives, legally registered agencies to assist students with applying for internship in Denmark. Our independent representatives are all committed to helping prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
In addition to acting as our local contact throughout the application process, a agri LIDA representative will also assist applicants with:
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- Screen prospective students.
- Offer support and guidance.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Timely collect and pay program fee.
- Program orientation.
- Embassy troubleshooting.
- In some cases, a agri LIDA international representative can also help with travel booking.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
How much can I earn?
- As independent representative you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer. Independent representatives cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in agriculture or in a relevant field.
- Three (3) years of work experience.
- Close understanding of agricultural and particularly farming systems.
- Strong skills in recruiting, supervising, motivating.
- Progressive experience of program management (at least 3 years of related experience) or international / domestic assistance organization.
- One (1) year of overseas field experience working in one or more developed countries.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Enjoy coming up with new approaches and ideas; creative problem-solvers.
- Enjoy working in international team.
- Excellent in building relationship and representation.
- Fluent oral and professional writing skills in English is essential.
In addition, the applicant must satisfy the following:
- Complete resume submitted.
- Supplemental document specifically addressing how the candidate meets each of the qualifications required.
- Satisfactory verification of academic credentials.
agri LIDA wishes to ensure a high quality of service for its prospective students and maintain the good name and reputation of the agri LIDA worldwide. Consequently, only representatives who meet agri LIDA criteria will be offered agri LIDA representation.
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Thank you for your interest!
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!