agri LIDA is an professional internship provider and charge a fee for our service.
At agri LIDA we offer recruitment services to companies from various sectors and at the same time we offer our service to students with a goal to help them find internship in good conditions.
Register, it´s free!
Only when you get accepted for the internship, you will be asked to pay:
- Program fee. Our programs are tailor made for each participant. The first step for us to understand your needs and preferences to determine the price of your individual program fill in our application form.
- Visa processing. €392 – Paid directly to Danish Authorities, SIRI.
Biometric features. From €150 – 195€. Danish Embassy/Visa Service Center. (Recorded fingerprints and facial images) ) Paid directly to Embassy/ Visa Service Center.
Local Country Partner. If you are applying through one of our international cooperators, please contact them for program fee details as they may vary depending on services offered.
Placement Packages Include
- The cost of us helping you find an internship in Denmark and that includes all the administrative work and support from the day you apply until the end of your internship. You won’t be charged for the program fee until you accept a placement.
- Full-time monthly paid salary – 37 hour work week. – around 1,600 hours a year.
- All the administrative work with the work & residence permit process.
- Résumé review and revision.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Welcome information package.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Appropriate housing.
- Supervisor throughout the internship period.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
- Airport Pickup.
*** The Host Company will always have the final say in offering an internship or not. We can therefore not guarantee to successfully place all candidates, but we are committed at helping you the very best we can.
Other costs to keep in mind
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Housing. (employer offer accommodation)
- Local transportation train / bus.
- Meals or other personal expenses. (Living costs can vary between different farms and locations)
- Travel insurance.
- Computer with a webcam, USB headset with microphone and speakers. Students are expected to have computer.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Please bear in mind that you will be receiving your first salary at the end of your first month, so you will need to bring some cash to cover your expenses for these weeks.
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
- PayPal. Pay online at our website. (Transfer fee €43. The amount will appear on the invoice from agri LIDA)
- TransferMate. It is pretty simple and efficient! The pricing is very simple and transparent. TransferMate offers you a better exchange rate than the one offered by most banks.
When is payment due?
- When you accept a placement this is when you make a financial commitment.
- Payment is due 5 dayes from the date your invoice was issued. In order to facilitate administrative procedures, and only if you´re accepted, you´ll have to pay the fees easily after receiving the good news.
- When we get the payment we’ll be able to start gathering the documents and signatures on them. Invoices will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. We don’t accept cash. All fees must be paid to before arrival.
International Bank/Wire Transfers costs.
Intermediary Banks or Wire Transfers deduct their charges directly from the amount being transferred. As a rule of thumb the fees of international transfers are around €25 – 43.
Get an estimate of your expenses
Global internships do cost money, so before you go, sit down with a budget worksheet and outline your anticipated costs.
Please make sure you do your research into costs carefully and make finances and budgets part of the process at an early stage.
The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans. Understanding what’s included in your internship program fees is essential for you.
The program fees basically represent what we are doing on your behalf.
However, program fees vary by support and by program so don’t expect fixed costs. Bigger cost = more support, while lower cost = less support.
Terms & Conditions
Contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised price.
- All prices are listed in EURO. Here is a Currency Converter just in case you need it.
Last Updated on