When you choose to intern abroad with agri LIDA, we arrange everything for you during the life cycle of your internship. The below overview shows the guidelines for payment of the application fee for internship programme.
- Agri LIDA package fee. Please contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised quote.
- Visa fee €580.
- Embassy / biometric about € 220
- English test fee €140-240.
- Flight costs about €1.100.
- Travel insurance about €50.
- Rented accommodation provided by employer €220 – €320 / month.
The package fee include:
- Placement at a reputable, approved farm, inspected by Jordbrugets Uddannelser
- Up to 18 months full-time paid internship in Denmark.
- Program orientation.
- We handle the entire application process and do all the paperwork for you.
- Feedback on application.
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Medical insurance covered by the Danish health insurance system.
- Information on opening an Danish Bank account
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Airport Pickup.
- Welcome information package.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
When is payment due?
- All fees must be paid when you accept internship offer and start visa process.
- Embassy fee. When you book an appointment at the Embassy.
How to pay the fees?
- Visa fee. (SIRI) With payment link directly to SIRI.
- Agri LIDA package fee: Invoice will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. The fee MUST be paid through a bank transfer.
- Embassy fee: You pay directly to embassy.
** If the fees is not paid, your application will not be processed.
- The package fee are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the application/case. The fee, which covers the cost of our assistance adjudicating your application, is non-refundable regardless you choose not to accept the internship offer or whether you are issued a visa or no.
Pay through a bank transfer.
Go to your local bank and arrange a payment to:
Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
Payment reference: Applicant’s full name
Please note that your bank may charge a fee for this service which will be deducted from the total transfer amount – it is your responsibility to ensure the correct amount reaches us.
For security reasons, we do not accept cash in payment of fees and you cannot pay cash directly into our account.
It’s your future, invest in it.