Program Cost & Payment
There is no cost to register for a agri LIDA Internships Program!
- Agri LIDA package fee. The amount vary if you are EU student or non-EU student or you apply directly or via one of our partners. Please contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised quote.
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Applicant profiling and host company matchin.
- 12 -18 months full-time paid internship in Denmark.
- Accommodation €200 – €345 per month. As a participant on an agri LIDA program, you are guaranteed housing provided by employer. accommodation.
- Placement at a reputable company. The farm you will be placed on is internship approved farm and inspected by Jordbrugets Uddannelser and complies with Agriculture Code of Practice outlined by the Health and Safety Authority of Denmark.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Application processing. We handle the entire application process and do all the paperwork for you.
- Advice on booking of flexible flight tickets
- Airport Pickup.
- Medical insurance. When you work legally in Denmark, you are covered by the Danish health insurance system.
- Résumé check.
- Curriculum Vitae check
- Information on opening an Danish Bank account
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Welcome information package. A practical handbook guide about life in Denmark and orientation into culture and living in Denmark.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
The package does not include
- Visa processing fees. € 562 – Paid directly to Danish Authorities, SIRI at the same time as the application is submit. ( No fee – EU Citizen )
- Embassy / biometric features. €150 – €230 – Danish Embassy/Visa Service Center. Paid directly to Embassy/ Visa Service Center (Recorded fingerprints and facial images). ( No fee – EU Citizen)
- Official English test (IELTS -TOEFL). €150 – €250 ( only if you do not have test ) (No fee – EU Citizen)
- Local Country Partner. Upon request. If you are applying through one of our international cooperators, please contact them for program fee details as they may vary depending on services offered.
- Your university. May charge a fee. Please contact your study abroad advisor.
- Plane ticket.
- First month support funds. Have a minimum of €300 in your bank account when entering Denmark.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance. €150EUR. Travel insurance is compulsory for all interns on an agri LIDA program. We’re dedicated to keeping all program participants safe, healthy and happy – so this is a really important requirement.
- Miscellaneous travel costs (baggage fees, taxi, etc.) around €210 EUR
All fees are in Euros and regulated 1. January. 2023
When is payment due?
- Payment is due 5 dayes of being assigned a placement.
- SIRI fee: We’ll send you an email to confirm that we’re ready to submit your application, which will include a link to pay the fee. We can’t submit your application until the SIRI has been paid, so it’s really important that you pay this as soon as you can.
- Agri LIDA fee: Invoices will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. We can’t submit your application until the agri LIDA fee has been paid, so it’s really important that you pay this as soon as you can. We don’t accept cash.
NB! The fees must be paid by the time the application is submitted.
A participant’s placement will not be confirmed until all the program fees has been paid in full and availability has been verified by the agri LIDA HQ Program Manager. Failure to pay the program fee in full by the deadline above can result in the participant’s placement being cancelled.
How to pay the agri LIDA package fee
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
Your application will only be processed when we have been able to confirm the receipt of your payment.
Why do you pay us?
We ask you to pay the agri LIDA package fee to us because we manage the whole submission process for you. This means we collect all the necessary information and supporting documents. This also means we can fully assess your application before any fees are paid, so you won’t be paying to apply for programs you’re not eligible for.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It’s your future, invest in it.