Paid Internship Package.
A investment in your career.
There are several fees that students should familiarize themselves with before they consider the internship program. We have summarized them below:
- Paid Internship Package. From €800 to €1.050. The amount vary by program and if you are EU student or non-EU student and services requested. Please submit your pre-application free to receive an individualised quote.
- Visa fees. Danish Authorities processing. €543, – Paid directly to Danish Authorities, SIRI at the same time as the application is submit. ( No fee – EU Citizen )
- Embassy / biometric features. €150 – €230 – Danish Embassy/Visa Service Center. Paid directly to Embassy/ Visa Service Center (Recorded fingerprints and facial images). ( No fee – EU Citizen)
- Official English test €150 – €250 ( only if you do not have tests – IELTS, CAMBRIDGE ) (No fee – EU Citizen)
- Local Country Partner. Upon request. If you are applying through one of our international cooperators, please contact them for program fee details as they may vary depending on services offered.
- Your university may charge a fee. Please contact your study abroad advisor.
All fees are in Euros and regulated 1. January. 2021
The internship package include:
- 3-12 months full-time paid internship in Denmark.
- Accommodation €200 – €345 per month. As a participant on an agri LIDA program, you are guaranteed housing provided by employer. accommodation.
- Placement at a reputable company. The farm you will be placed on is internship approved farm and inspected by Jordbrugets Uddannelser and complies with Agriculture Code of Practice outlined by the Health and Safety Authority of Denmark.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Application processing. We handle the entire application process and do all the paperwork for you.
- Advice on booking of flexible flight tickets
- Airport Pickup.
- On-Site Support.
- Medical insurance. When you work legally in Denmark, you are covered by the Danish health insurance system.
- Résumé check.
- Curriculum Vitae check
- Information on opening an Danish Bank account
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Welcome information package. A practical handbook guide about life in Denmark and orientation into culture and living in Denmark.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
Internship fees DOES NOT include
- Airfare. Flights to and from Denmark. Airfare can vary widely. Be sure to purchase your tickets as early as possible.
- Bus / train / car transportation. Some students decide to buy a used car when they arrive in DK.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance. Travel insurance is compulsory for all interns on an agri LIDA program. We’re dedicated to keeping all program participants safe, healthy and happy – so this is a really important requirement.
When is payment due?
- Payment is due 5 dayes of being assigned a placement.
- Invoices will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. We don’t accept cash. All fees must be paid to before arrival.
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
- TransferMate. It is pretty simple and efficient! The pricing is very simple and transparent. TransferMate offers you a better exchange rate than the one offered by most banks.
Get an estimate of your expenses
Global internships do cost money but if you plan the right way, you may return home with more money than you thought, and a poppin’ resume! It’s a win-win! So before you go, sit down with a budget worksheet and outline your anticipated costs.
Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuation or unforeseen economic circumstances.