agri LIDA Internship is an professional internship provider and charge a fee for finding, arranging and managing a candidates internship.
- Program fee from €800. The fees vary depending on the internship you apply for and whether you apply directly or through one of our partners. Please contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised quote.
- Visa processing. €397 – Paid directly to Danish Authorities, SIRI.
Biometric features. From €150 – 195€. Danish Embassy/Visa Service Center. (Recorded fingerprints and facial images) ) Paid directly to Embassy/ Visa Service Center.
Local Country Partner. If you are applying through one of our international cooperators, please contact them for program fee details as they may vary depending on services offered.
Other costs to keep in mind
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Housing. (employer offer accommodation)
- Local transportation train / bus.
- Meals or other personal expenses. (Living costs can vary between different farms and locations)
- Travel insurance.
- Computer with a webcam, USB headset with microphone and speakers. Students are expected to have computer.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Please bear in mind that you will be receiving your first salary at the end of your first month, so you will need to bring some cash to cover your expenses for these weeks.
How do I pay the fees?
All fees must be paid to before arrival. Invoices will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. We don’t accept cash.
Choose from one of the following payment options:
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
- PayPal. Pay online at our website. (Transfer fee €43. The amount will appear on the invoice from agri LIDA)
International Bank/Wire Transfers costs.
Intermediary Banks or Wire Transfers deduct their charges directly from the amount being transferred. As a rule of thumb the fees of international transfers are around €25 – 43.
When is payment due?
- The full fee is payable upon signing of Internship contract with host company. Upon acceptance offered internship students confirm their participation by paying the non-refundable program fee. Upon official acceptance into the Internship Program, you will receive an invoice. Payment is due 5 dayes from the date your invoice was issued. If a payment is delinquent for 5 days or more, agri LIDA will place an automatic hold on the Participant’s account until all payments are up to date.
Placement Packages Include
- Personalized matching, placement and on-boarding. We find your internship and arrange custom designed internship in your field of study.
- Full-time monthly paid salary – 37 hour work week. – around 1,600 hours a year.
- Work & Residence permit.
- Résumé review and revision.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Welcome information package.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Appropriate housing.
- Supervisor throughout the internship period.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
- Airport Pickup.
Get an estimate of your expenses
Global internships do cost money, so before you go, sit down with a budget worksheet and outline your anticipated costs. Please make sure you do your research into costs carefully and make finances and budgets part of the process at an early stage.
The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans. Understanding what’s included in your internship program fees is essential for you. The program fees basically represent what we are doing on your behalf. However, program fees vary by support and by program so don’t expect fixed costs. Bigger cost = more support, while lower cost = less support. Contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised price.
- All prices are listed in EURO. Here is a Currency Converter just in case you need it.
Last Updated on