Program Cost 2020
Register, it´s free! And pay only when you´re accepted
🌸 SPRING OFFER! -10% OFF Internship Package! 🌼
- * Internship Package: The amount vary by program and if you come from a non EU/EEA country and services requested. Please contact agri LIDA Internships to receive an individualised quote.
- Visa processing. 392€, – Paid directly to Danish Authorities, SIRI.
- Biometric features. From €150€ – 195€. Danish Embassy/Visa Service Center. (Recorded fingerprints and facial images) ) Paid directly to Embassy/ Visa Service Center.
- Local Country Partner. Upon request. If you are applying through one of our international cooperators, please contact them for program fee details as they may vary depending on services offered.
You´ll only need to pay the fee if you´re accepted by the company you’ve decided to apply to.
* Internship Packages Includes
- The cost of us helping you find an internship in Denmark and that includes all the administrative work and support from the day you apply until the end of your internship.
- All the administrative work with the work & residence permit process.
- Accommodation. The employer provide accommodation.
- Medical insurance. When you work legally in Denmark, you are covered by the Danish health insurance system.
- Résumé review and revision.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Airport Pickup.
- Welcome information package.
- Assistance with registration administration.
- Registration with Danish SKAT Authorities (TAX) and receive SKAT Card (TAX )
- Supervisor throughout the internship period.
- A practical handbook guide about life in Denmark and orientation into culture and living in Denmark.
- Getting you in contact with other interns in Denmark and information about events and intern meetings.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
Internship Packages DOES NOT include
- Flight. Air fares from your home country to Copenhagen Airport.
- Travel insurance. Travel insurance is compulsory for all interns on an agri LIDA program. We’re dedicated to keeping all program participants safe, healthy and happy – so this is a really important requirement.
- Direct international bank transfer: Jyske Bank A/S.
Branch: Jyske Bank A/S, Vestergade 8-16, 8600 Silkeborg
Account Name: agri LIDA
Account Number: 0697 – 0000827797
SWIFT code: JYBADKKK
- PayPal. Pay online at our website. (Transfer fee €43. The amount will appear on the invoice from agri LIDA)
- TransferMate. It is pretty simple and efficient! The pricing is very simple and transparent. TransferMate offers you a better exchange rate than the one offered by most banks.
When is payment due?
- When you accept a placement this is when you make a financial commitment.
- Payment is due 5 dayes from the date your invoice was issued. In order to facilitate administrative procedures, and only if you´re accepted, you´ll have to pay the fees easily after receiving the good news.
- When we get the payment we’ll be able to start gathering the documents and signatures on them. Invoices will be issued via email to you directly, or to any institution paying for its students. We don’t accept cash. All fees must be paid to before arrival.
International Bank/Wire Transfers costs.
Intermediary Banks or Wire Transfers deduct their charges directly from the amount being transferred. As a rule of thumb the fees of international transfers are around €25 – 43.
Get an estimate of your expenses
Global internships do cost money, so before you go, sit down with a budget worksheet and outline your anticipated costs.
Please make sure you do your research into costs carefully and make finances and budgets part of the process at an early stage.
The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans. Understanding what’s included in your internship program fees is essential for you.
The program fees basically represent what we are doing on your behalf.
However, program fees vary by support and by program so don’t expect fixed costs. Bigger cost = more support, while lower cost = less support.
Terms & Conditions
Contact agri LIDA to receive an individualised price.
- All prices are listed in EURO. Here is a Currency Converter just in case you need it.
Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuation or unforeseen economic circumstances.
Last Updated on