Who we are looking for?
We welcome English speaking students applications from around the world who has persistence, passion and ambition. ☘️
- This program is for students who have not yet graduated.
- You are full-time active student enrolled in a an official educational institution and you have completed at least one year in one of the following:
- Agriculture animal husbandry & production (cow and swine production animal breeding management)
- agronomy – soil science – plant breeding and genetics
- You are single, between 18 and 28 years old.
- You are a highly motivated candidate who have a team spirit and are a good colleague who helps to maintain a good working environment
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You have a clean police record
- You can commit 12 months far away from home.
- You have driver’s license and international driving permit.
- You have good communication skills and you have passed a language test in English at min A2-score (TOEFL B2). The language test must be verifiable.
- IELTS Test score: min 3.00
- TOEFL TOEFL computer-based test score: min. 200 points
TOEFL internet-based test score: min. 72 points
TOEFL paper based test score: min. 533
- TOEFL verification of your result. Please enter code number C751 and Agri LIDA when you take the test.
- Cambridge. Test score: min A2
Do you need a work and residence permit?
- If you are a citizen of one of 27 European Union countries – you do not need a work and residence permit to work as intern in Denmark.
- If you are not a citizen of European Union – you must apply for a residence permit to work as intern in Denmark.
Are you interested?
Send your pre-application now, it’s free!
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Please keep in mind that even if you meet the qualifications described above, there is no guarantee of an internship.
- Our mission is to find all students a matching position but we are always depending on other parties and finally, it is the farmer’s decision whether to hire you or not.
- What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market.
We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
If you have any questions, contact us.