We welcome English speaking students applications from around the world who has persistence, passion and ambition.
- You are full-time active student enrolled in a an official educational institution and you have completed at least one year in one of the following:
- Agriculture animal husbandry & production (cow and swine production animal breeding management)
- agronomy – soil science – plant breeding and genetics
- You are single, between 18 and 28 years old.
- You are hardworking, mature, motivated, responsible and willing to learn.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You have a clean police record
- You can commit 6 -12 months far away from home.
- You have driver’s license and international driving permit.
- You have passed a language test in English at A2-level or higher. The language test must be verifiable. The most used language tests are:
Requirements for all participants who want to apply for internship in Denmark.
The academic field of study must correspond to the desired sphere of the Internship. Level of English must meet requirements to perform successfully in the proposed intern position.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
Please keep in mind that even if you meet the qualifications described above, there is no guarantee of an internship. Our mission is to find all students a matching position but we are always depending on other parties and finally, it is the farmer’s decision whether to hire you or not.
What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market.
We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
If you have any questions, contact us.
Last Updated on