We Invite You To Cooperate.
At the moment we are particularly interested in cooperation partners in: Southern Brazil 🇧🇷 West Russia 🇷🇺 Belarus 🇧🇾 Southern Vietnam 🇻🇳
agri LIDA cooperates with agriculture universities, local independent representatives, legally registered agencies to assist students with applying for internship in Denmark. Our partners are all committed to helping prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
Ideally you already have experience in the field of internship area and you already have established a solid customer base, as well as demonstrate good English language skills.
In addition to acting as our local contact throughout the application process, a partner will also assist applicants with:
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- Screen prospective students.
- Offer support and guidance.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Program orientation.
- Embassy troubleshooting.
- Help with travel booking.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
How much can I earn?
- As independent partner you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer.Partners cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
Please fill out the form below to become a partner.Apply Now
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Best wishes and we are looking forward to work with you.
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!
Last Updated on