We Invite You To Cooperate. ☘️
First of all, thank you for your interest in working with us!
We are open for partnerships with representatives all over the globe, since our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes. We will be happy to work together!
- As one of our Country Representative, you will play an important role in supporting international students who are considering internship with us.
- We work with international representatives, based in countries all over the world, who can give applicants advice about agri LIDA Internship in Denmark, about living in Denmark and helps applicants to apply for a internship in Denmark
- Our carefully selected representatives are trained to provide advice about internship with us and living in Denmark. They help students to apply for a internship advise applicants on visa procedures and help applicants to prepare for arrival in Denmark.
What exactly are we looking for?
- Basically, the most important criteria to us is your motivation as well as your physical capabilities to handle this task. Ideally, your or your company have 5-8 years experience in the field of internships area and you already have eblished a solid customer base, as well as demonstrate good English language skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University degree in a field relevant to the position and/or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of international experience or expertise in youth empowerment role or international relations or youth studies or youth-led organizations or another relevant field.
- Ability to work well and respectfully in cross-cultural contexts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal and the ability to use different communication media effectively, including email, telephone, Skype / Teams and written correspondence.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, finding innovative solutions to difficult, complex and unpredictable challenges.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Highly interest in youth empowerment, youth issues.
- Be a citizen of the assigned country.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills with the ability to establish trust.
- Independent & proactive, results-driven and transparent decision-making is essential.
- Screening and evaluating All candidates
- In-person interviews with applicants.
- Screening resumes
- Screening video applications
- Verification of education credentials.
- Reference checking.
- Background checks.
- Criminal background checks.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Make program orientation.
- Handle embassy troubleshooting.
- Help with travel booking.
- Prepare participants for the internship.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
- Submit applications to Agri LIDA
- Develop a proactive marketing strategy to ensure that all entities are aware of agri LIDA activities with the support of agri LIDA Staf.
How much can I earn?
- As independent partner you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer.Partners cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
I want to become representative!
- If you are interested in representing agri LIDA, please, fill in and submit our short questionnaire below. We will get back to you withing one week upon receipt of your request.
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Best wishes and we are looking forward to work with you.
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!