We Invite You To Cooperate. ☘️
First of all, thank you for your interest in working with us!
We are open for new partnerships with representatives all over the globe, since our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes. We will be happy to work together!
- Then, become a agri LIDA Country Representative for your country and spread the word about the internships abroad program!
- We work with international representatives, based in countries all over the world, who can give applicants advice about agri LIDA Internship in Denmark, about living in Denmark and helps applicants to apply for a internship in Denmark
- Our carefully selected representatives are trained to provide advice about internship with us and living in Denmark. They help students to apply for a internship advise applicants on visa procedures and help applicants to prepare for arrival in Denmark.
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- You already have experience in the field of internships area and you already have eblished a solid customer base, as well as demonstrate good English language skills.
- You have well-equipped office with high speed Internet connection.
- You provide guide and advise to prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
Screening and evaluating All candidates
- In-person interviews with applicants.
- Screening resumes
- Screening video applications
- Verification of education credentials.
- Reference checking.
- Background checks.
- Criminal background checks.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Make program orientation.
- Handle embassy troubleshooting.
- Help with travel booking.
- Prepare participants for the internship.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
- Submit applications to Agri LIDA
How much can I earn?
- As independent partner you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer.Partners cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
I want to become representative!
- If you are interested in representing agri LIDA, please, fill in and submit our short questionnaire below. We will get back to you withing one week upon receipt of your request.
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed. Once we get you request, we will get back to you within short.
Best wishes and we are looking forward to work with you.
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!