Agri LIDA Company Invite You to Informal Cooperation.
Our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes.
We are looking for
- Basically, the most important criteria to us is your motivation as well as your physical capabilities to handle this task. It takes a great deal of time, effort, resources to run a meaningful International Internship program. You’re an ambitious professional with great english communication skills. You are a citizen of the assigned country.
You will have to
- Interviewing, screening and selecting the candidates.
- Submit candidates to agri LIDA.
- Provide information to students and educational institutions about agri LIDA internship abroad opportunities.
- You are responsible for reading and understanding the agri LIDA information, and for adhering to agri LIDA Internship Program policies and procedures
- Handle embassy troubleshooting.
- Help with travel booking.
- Prepare participants for the internship.
- High level of client’s guidance.
- Executive qualities
- High capacity to engage
- Social networking and Internet skills
- Fluent in English
How much can I earn?
- A Informal Cooperation partner is a little bit like setting up your own business. As Informal Cooperation partner you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer.
Examples of Cooperation.
- Universities, which have included practical training and internships abroad in their study programme.
- Service providers with expertise in recruitment from one or more countries with traditions in animal husbandry.
- Agents with expertise in recruiting students for internships abroad.
- Former interns who themselves have internship experience.
Benefits of offering internships to students.
- Validates the university’s curriculum in a working environment.
- Improves post-graduation statistics for the university.
- May accelerate corporate fund-raising efforts.
- Provides learning experiences that are more valuable than case studies and lectures.
- Connects faculty to current trends within their professional field.
- Develops more competitive and employable graduates.
- Increases program credibility and student excellence as well as stronger ties with alumni in the professional fields.
Are you interested?
For all questions regarding cooperation, please click the button below.
We will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Ove Eenberg Larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
WORK WHEREVER YOU WANT, WHENEVER YOU WANT