We invite YOU to cooperate with us!
Our aim is to provide students with smooth application process and personalized service close to their homes.
We are looking for
Basically, the most important criteria to us is your motivation as well as your physical capabilities to handle this task. It takes a great deal of time, effort, resources to run a meaningful International Internship program. You’re an ambitious professional with great english communication skills. You are a citizen of the assigned country.
You will have to
- Interviewing, screening and selecting the candidates.
- Submit candidates to agri LIDA.
- Provide information to students and educational institutions about agri LIDA internship abroad opportunities.
- You are responsible for reading and understanding the agri LIDA information, and for adhering to agri LIDA Internship Program policies and procedures
- Handle embassy troubleshooting.
- Help with travel booking.
- Prepare participants for the internship.
- High level of client’s guidance.
- Executive qualities
- High capacity to engage
- Social networking and Internet skills
- Fluent in English
Examples of Cooperation.
- Universities, which have included practical training and internships abroad in their study programme.
- Service providers with expertise in recruitment from one or more countries with traditions in animal husbandry.
- Agents with expertise in recruiting students for internships abroad.
- Former interns who themselves have internship experience.
PARTNER AS AN UNIVERSITY
Looking for internship placements for your Students? We can help you!
agri LIDA helps Universities from all over the world to find suitable internship programs for their students. Adding international internship to your education program will benefit both the student and institution.
Benefits of offering internships to students.
- The University will be able to offer as many opportunities as they need to complete their education Abroad.
- The Universities are able to join the agri LIDA Internship Abroad Program and offer their students the possibility of having work experience on world-class farms in Denmark.
- Validates the university’s curriculum in a working environment.
- Improves post-graduation statistics for the university.
- May accelerate corporate fund-raising efforts.
- Provides learning experiences that are more valuable than case studies and lectures.
- Connects faculty to current trends within their professional field.
- Develops more competitive and employable graduates.
- Increases program credibility and student excellence as well as stronger ties with alumni in the professional fields.
How much can I earn?
A Informal Cooperation partner is a little bit like setting up your own business. As Informal Cooperation partner you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer.
Are you interested?
Please contact us. We will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Ove Eenberg Larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
We build long-term, reliable and mutually beneficial relationships.