The first step in the agriLIDA application process is to submit a pre-application.The pre-application is designed to confirm applicants’ eligibility prior to completing the official application. After you submit your application, you will get a confirmation email. You will receive notification if you are selected to complete an official application.
- Pre-applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Non-EU citizens students are advised to apply 4 – 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
Before you start…
- Non-EU citizens. Please make sure you fully understand the Candidate Requirement.
- Please be aware of the program fees that you will be required to pay, if you´re accepted by the company you’ve decided to apply to.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions site.
- We advise you to use your desktop, laptop or tablet computer and not your smartphone when completing your pre-application.
This pre-application form is free to fill out. Please allow between 3-5 working days for response to your application. If you need assistance with this form please contact us.