Apply it’s free.
Applying for an internship is a free service offered by agri LIDA. Pay only fees once you accept an internship offer and start the visa process.
It’s a good idea to start the application process several months before expected arrival at the internship site.
Before you apply, please…
First step is to find out if you meet the entry requiremens.
- Review program areas
- Review eligibility and qualifications
- Review Finances page
- Review application materials.
- Review FAQ page.
- Review Terms & Conditions
In some cases, we do not process applicant’s internship applications, because agri LIDA has none representatives in the applicant’s home country, who can help and guide you with the application process and help ensure that you have all the in-country support required and to help you make a successful application
How to apply?
Submit your application by email.
All required application materials must be submitted as PDFs.
- Filled out the official agri LIDA Application Form.
- Updated official verified enrollment letter.
- Updated official verified Academic Transcripts.
- Convincing updated resume / CV.
- Video YouTube presentation. Make it short. MAX 1-2 minute.
- Cover letter / motivation letter.
- At least two letters of reference or recommendation letter.
- Official verified proof of English language knowledge. (IELTS – KET) Min. B1. Please note that your scores from the English tests must be less than two years old.
- Valid national passport all pages.
- Your student ID. Clear photo of yourself holding your student ID next to your face.
- Your student ID. Clear photo of front and back.
- International drivers license (TYPE B).
Before submitting your documents, please read…
- Only submit what is required. Unrequested documents will not be taken into consideration and only delays the evaluation of your application.
- Only upload official documents. Student copy/unofficial transcripts are not considered official.
- All documentation has to be uploaded as PDF-files.
- Documents must be clear, legible and appear ‘right-side up’. Applications containing bad quality copies and unreadable documents will be rejected.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to upload all required documents. agri LIDA does not ask for missing documents. Incomplete applications will be rejected regardless of academic qualifications.
- You must apply to the Internship Program from your home country.
- agri LIDA cannot process incomplete applications. It is strongly recommended to provide a complete set of documents in accordance with the list of requirements in order to avoid delays in processing.
- In some cases we do not process internship application, because agri LIDA has none official approved cooperation agreement in the applicants country, who can help and guide you with the application process and help ensure that you have all the in-country support required and to help you make a successful application.
- Danish authorities SIRI can request the Danish diplomatic mission in your region to verify your documents. It means that you can be contacted by the Danish mission and be asked questions regarding your documents. SIRI will both notify you and your place of internship (or the third party) in case the documents are sent to verification.
Please note Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
How to Apply for an Internship
Write to Kristina Cesnaite Larsen or Ove Eenberg Larsen and they advise you. Use our contact form, click the button below.