Apply for an internship.
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented candidates. So we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates, who are eager to join our internship program.🤩
This program is for students who have not yet graduated. ☘️
No upfront fees.
- This means you won`t pay a cent until you have signed employment contract.
When to apply?
- We accept applications all-year-round.
- Non-EU citizens students are advised to apply 4 – 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
Supporting documents you’ll need to apply.
What documents are required? 🔥
- A complete pre-application form
- Proof of enrolment in ongoing studie.
- Education evidence / student record book. The transcript or mark sheet must include an up-to-date list of the subjects you have studied and the grades you have obtained in your studies so far.
- Resume / CV.
- Autobiography – motivation letter
- Officiael English language certificates. Your most recent English test score, proficiency by CAMBRIGDE or IELTS test. ( EU citizens – do not need certificate in English but all applicants require a high standard of English, at least English B level)
- Valid passport. ( EU citizens – national ID card or passport )
- Drivers license.
- 2 recommendations.
You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Official translations into English
- If any of your certificates or transcripts have been issued in a language other than English, you should include with them official, authenticated English translations. We won’t accept translations by agents.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Unfortunately, no. Submitting an application does not guarantee selection for an internship. If we accepted you for the program we will do our best to match you with a host company, however the ultimate decision on who is accepted into a specific internship is the host company.
- I have read the Term and Condition
This pre-application form is free to fill out. Please allow between 3-5 working days for response to your application. If you need assistance with this form please contact us.
Before you start your application, have all your supporting documents ready!