This program is for students who have not yet graduated. ☘️
- The first step in the agriLIDA application process is to submit a pre-application.
- The pre-application is designed to confirm applicants’ eligibility prior to completing the official application.
- After you submit your application, you will get a confirmation email. You will receive notification if you are selected to complete an official application.
- Non-EU citizens. To be eligible for an Internship. Please visit Candidate Requirement.
Agri LIDA Information Center. We are always here for you during your time at Agri LIDA. If you have questions or still are not sure where to start after having read the information above, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept applications all-year-round.
- Non-EU citizens students are advised to apply 4 – 5 months before your intended internship start date in order to be successful and to allow enough time for company matching, job interviews and due to the visa processing.
This pre-application form is free to fill out. Please allow between 3-5 working days for response to your application. If you need assistance with this form please contact us.