Apply Today – Land a Internship Tomorrow
GET FOUND AND HIRED!
We are absolutely thrilled that you’re interested in joining us! Agri LIDA welcomes applications from English speaking students, who have not yet graduated.
Let Us Do The Hard Work.
Apply today and we can match your skills, qualifications and expertise to the ideal position. agri LIDA has available internships across Denmark each week. We’re here to support you throughout the process. Good luck!
We can’t wait to meet YOU!
Applying is free.
Applying for an internship is a free service offered by agri LIDA. Pay only fees once you accept an internship offer and start the visa process.
Before you apply, please…
- Review program areas
- Review eligibility and qualifications
- Review Finances page
- Review application instructions.
- Review FAQ page.
- Review Terms & Conditions
- Review Ways to fund your internship abroad
Get ready to apply
Start planning your journey about one year before you want to intern abroad.
When to apply
Since the application and visa process can take some time, it is important to apply well ahead of time for your internship.
As a general rule, it’s a good idea to apply for internships early, as much as six – eight months before the starting date of your internship (when a visa is required), to be on the safe side in case of any unexpected delay.
Provide us with accurate information
You must provide accurate and complete information when you apply. Any false or misleading information in your internship application will lead to rejection of your application.
Good to know
- You can only apply once, and you can’t change information once it’s submitted. Make sure you’re information is correct and updated before you submit it. You won’t have the chance to alter it at a future date.
- Please note that eligibility to apply does not guarantee internship in the programme. Although agri LIDA has a number of firms interested in interns there is no guarantee that we can find every student an internship.
- In some cases, we do not process applicant’s internship applications, because agri LIDA has none representatives in the applicant’s home country, who can help and guide you with the application process and help ensure that you have all the in-country support required and to help you make a successful application.
How to apply
Write to Kristina Cesnaite Larsen or Ove Eenberg Larsen and we advice you. Use our contact form, click the button below.
We look forward to learning about you!