Last Updated on
Thank you for your interest in the agri LIDA Internship.
Please note: You are not eligible for an internship position if you already graduated. Danish authorities do not allow graduated of agriculture college / university to apply for agriculture internships.
How to Apply
- agri LIDA does not accept direct applications only exceptionally, we can accept direct applications.
- If you are interested in an agricultural internship in Denmark, you must apply through our cooperation partner in your home country and submit your application to our cooperativ partner in your home country.
- Contact us and find out if we have a partner in your country.
VERIFICATION OF CREDENTIALS:
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to internship. Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
Unfortunately, no. If you register for the program we will do our best to match you with a host company, however the ultimate decision on who is accepted into a specific internship is the host company. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
Your data will be processed and saved along EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can of course claim immediate erasure at all times.
We will be glad to help you!
Looking forward to your application documents.