Last Updated on
Students apply Now!
Please note: You can not apply if you are graduated.
Register your application by sending your complete application package.
- Request the application form. and pay the non-refundable application fee €25 along with application submission.
- Send by email the complete application package to agri LIDA.
- We strongly recommend you to create your profile at least 3 to 5 months before your intended internship start date.
- Application fees are generally non-refundable even if an application is either rejected or enrollment is cancelled.
- Students’ applications will not be processed without the actual payment of the program’s application €25 fee.
A complete package contains the following items:
- Paid application fee €25 (receipt attached)
- Application form
- CV, must be up to date
- Academically Certification with subjects, translated to English by authorized translator, must be up to date.
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English explaining why you believe this Internship fits you, specifying your main skills and interests, including the area in which you would like to work and how you think the Internship would help you develop a career in your area of interest, must be up to date, must be up to date.
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- Two letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicated name, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport, all pages and cover.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate, must be up to date.
- Criminal record, must be up to date.
- You must document that you have passed a language test in English at A2 level or higher. Currently 3 different language test for English are acepted: IELTS, TOEFL or KET
- All documents must be must be up to date.
Note:Be sure to include all supporting documentation. Incomplete packages may not be considered.
Accepted File Types
- You can attach up to 10 files at a total of up to 10 MB.
All files must be in PDF-format. PDF files can be opened and read with any free PDF reader. If you do not have PDF reader program, you must have to print it, fill it out by hand, then scan it back into your computer and email it.
Don’t Give Us Extra Work..
- The goal is to make it as easy as possible for us to open your resume and learn about your qualifications. Keep your format and resume title as straightforward as possible and make sure the title of the resume file is clear and use your name as part of the file name.
Application Package Review
- The packages that meet the criteria outlined above will be reviewed by the agri LIDA Selection Committee.
The top candidates who meet the package review criteria will be invited to participate in an in-person interview or virtual interview offered to those who cannot come in person (for example, if you live out of province or country). All candidates will be notified about their interview status via the email address that was provided in their application package.
Before accepting an internship offer!
“If only I’d known then what I know now…”
Applying for an internship program can be a long and difficult process, so when you receive an internship offer, it can be very exciting! In your excitement, you may be tempted to accept the offer immediately. However, it’s important that you understand the terms of your offer before you accept the position so that there are no surprises once you arrive in Dennark.
Prepare yourself and understand what to expect…
– this will help you better manage your experience in Denmark and determine whether you will be comfortable with the terms of the offer. Companies that host international interns vary greatly in terms of the benefits, and working conditions. Your Danish host company may be very different from other employers your friends or family may have told you about when they interned in Denmark. It is important that you familiarize yourself with your employer’s policies before you accept an offer and make arrangements to come to Denmark.
An internship is an investment in your future, so there’s no better place to get started than at agri LIDA. We offer exciting, real-life experiences for qualified students.