Last Updated on
Thank you for your interest in the agri LIDA Internship.
The very first step is to send us your Complete Internship Application Package. We will review your application and check if you are eligible and if we see possibilities for placement. If yes, we will email you within 1 or 3 business day with a customised price quote.
The registering is free. However, you´ll have the obligation to pay the fees, if you´re accepted as an intern by a company and when you accept offered internship.
If you have questions along the way, we’re here to help.
Included in every program
- Internship Placement customised to your specific needs
- CV/Resume writing help and templates
- Interview preparation advice
- Internship agreement contract to protect your rights
- Internship coordinator
- A certificate of completion
Applying is easy—just follow the steps outlined below.
- Register your contact information and we’ll connect you with more info based on what you are looking for and that we can understand your needs better, kindly fill out the form.
- Submit by email us your application package by sending your fully complete application package.
Complete Internship Application Package.
All documents must be must be up to date.
- Application form
- CV, must be up to date
- Proof of enrollment documentation in an educational institution, submitted along with a list of subject you have completed or exam documets. All educational documents must be officially certified by the institution and must clearly show your name and the name and address of the issuing school. must be up to date.
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English explaining why you believe this Internship fits you, specifying your main skills and interests, including the area in which you would like to work and how you think the Internship would help you develop a career in your area of interest, must be up to date, must be up to date.
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- Two letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicated name, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport, all pages and cover.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate, must be up to date.
- Criminal record, must be up to date.
- ➡ You need a good working ability to speak English before you arrive at your internship in Denmark. Fluency in English language is a skill that Danish organisations greatly value. Most Danish employer ask for between IELTS 6 and 8 in English.
VERIFICATION OF CREDENTIALS:
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to internship. Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.
Guidelines for preparing documents.
Accepted File Types
- You can attach up to 10 files at a total of up to 10 MB.
All files must be in PDF-format. PDF files can be opened and read with any free PDF reader. If you do not have PDF reader program, you must have to print it, fill it out by hand, then scan it back into your computer and email it.
Submitting your resume as PDF
To maximize the chance that the authorities will accept your documents, make sure that each digital image and scanned document meets the following guidelines:
- Documents must be in format PDF.
- Documents must be colour scans of the original
- Academic transcripts must be must be colour scans of the official transcript (digital e-records are not accepted)
- Documents must be at the original size
- Applicants must ensure no part or pages of the document are missing
- Where a document has stamps, seals or text on both sides of the page then both sides must be scanned
- The document should appear flat, without any visible folds or creases.
- All four edges of the documents must be correct—make sure that no signatures, digits, or seals are cut off!
- Any words and numbers on the document should be clear and readable.
- Photos should be sharp (not blurry), and without any glare.
Your data will be processed and saved along EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can of course claim immediate erasure at all times.
We will be glad to help you!
Looking forward to your application documents.