Last Updated on
Thank you for your interest in the agri LIDA Internship.
Please note: You can not apply if you are graduated.
And if you have a question along the way, we’re here to help.
- The registering is free. However, you´ll have the obligation to pay the fees, if you´re accepted as an intern by a company and when you accept offered internship.
Applying is easy—just follow the steps outlined below.
- Register your contact information and we’ll connect you with more info based on what you are looking for and that we can understand your needs better, kindly fill out the form.
- Submit by email your application package by sending your fully complete application package.
Complete Internship Application Package.
- Application form
- CV, must be up to date
- Proof of enrollment documentation in an educational institution, submitted along with a list of subject you have completed. All educational documents must be officially certified by the institution and must clearly show your name and the name and address of the issuing school. must be up to date.
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English explaining why you believe this Internship fits you, specifying your main skills and interests, including the area in which you would like to work and how you think the Internship would help you develop a career in your area of interest, must be up to date, must be up to date.
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- Two letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicated name, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport, all pages and cover.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate, must be up to date.
- Criminal record, must be up to date.
- You must document that you have passed a language test in English at A2 level or higher, B1 speaking and listening. Currently 3 different language test for English are acepted: IELTS, TOEFL or KET
- All documents must be must be up to date.
Please note that we are unable to process incomplete applications.
We will be glad to help you!
Looking forward to your application documents.
Application Processing Times
- We process applications as quickly as possible, in the order received. The review process can be complex and we can require more detailed information from you, to ensure an appropriate decision. If successful, you’ll be invited for a Skype interview. Some applications take longer to process. We appreciate your patience.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an internship position for all applicants. If you have not been notified within three months of application, the host have probably chosen other applicants. The application process is competitive, and only qualified candidates will ultimately be offered an internship. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
Accepted File Types
- You can attach up to 10 files at a total of up to 10 MB.
All files must be in PDF-format. PDF files can be opened and read with any free PDF reader. If you do not have PDF reader program, you must have to print it, fill it out by hand, then scan it back into your computer and email it.
Don’t Give Us Extra Work..
- The goal is to make it as easy as possible for us to open your resume and learn about your qualifications. Keep your format and resume title as straightforward as possible and make sure the title of the resume file is clear and use your name as part of the file name.
Application Package Review
- The packages that meet the criteria outlined above will be reviewed by the agri LIDA Selection Committee.
The top candidates who meet the package review criteria will be invited to participate in an in-person interview or virtual interview offered to those who cannot come in person (for example, if you live out of province or country). All candidates will be notified about their interview status via the email address that was provided in their application package.
I have applied for a internship position, but my application was rejected. Why?
- If you are unsuccessful in getting an internship with us, it does not necessarily mean that you are not qualified for the position. We receive a high volume of applications and the competition is high. We encourage all applicants to make sure they read and follow the instructions given to avoid getting dismissed due to missing/unverified documentation. New opportunities usually come around, and you are very welcome to apply again later.
Before accepting an internship offer!
“If only I’d known then what I know now…”
- Applying for an internship program can be a long and difficult process, so when you receive an internship offer, it can be very exciting! In your excitement, you may be tempted to accept the offer immediately. However, it’s important that you understand the terms of your offer before you accept the position so that there are no surprises once you arrive in Dennark.
Prepare yourself and understand what to expect…
- – this will help you better manage your experience in Denmark and determine whether you will be comfortable with the terms of the offer. Companies that host international interns vary greatly in terms of the benefits, and working conditions. Your Danish host company may be very different from other employers your friends or family may have told you about when they interned in Denmark. It is important that you familiarize yourself with your employer’s policies before you accept an offer and make arrangements to come to Denmark.
An internship is an investment in your future, so there’s no better place to get started than at agri LIDA. We offer exciting, real-life experiences for qualified students.