Last Updated on
Thank you for your interest in the agri LIDA Internship.
Please note: You are not eligible for an internship position if you already graduated. Danish authorities do not allow graduated of agriculture college / university to apply for agriculture internships.
How to Apply
Application process: How it works.
- If you are an international student, you can apply through our cooperation partner in your home country or direct to agri LIDA. We accepts direct applications from a limited number of students each year.
- However, the application process depending on whether you are from the EU or outside the EU. (Non-EU will need a residence and work permit to work in Denmark).
- Contact agriLIDA and ask wich supporting documentation you may need to submit to complete your application.
- Once you have all the supporting documentation gathered up, follow our instructions as to how to submit it. We ask for you to upload PDF files and attach them in the email.
- Submit all your documents at once, with your resume and application. If you’re missing something, try to get a copy before submitting your application. Even better, save yourself a step and have copies of everything you might need in connection with job searches on your computer, ready to compile and send.
Pay attention to the following things:
- There is no specific time of the year for sending your application for an internship.
- Gathering up all this information at one time, is hugely helpful to us. It allows us to have all the pertinent information about you to hand, and cuts back on follow-up emails and phone calls to request more documents.
Verification of credentials:
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to internship. Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.
What are your chances of being successful?
This is a competitive program attracting high calibre passionate candidates. If you register for the program we will do our best to match you with a host company, however the ultimate decision on who is accepted into a specific internship is the host company. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
Do you have any insider tips on landing an internship?
- Make the right impression from the get go. Before hitting “send” on your application, make sure of the following: You fit any required criteria, both your cover letter and resume are in excellent shape, and you have attached all necessary documents the application requires.
- Please contact our friendly staff to receive more information about how we can customize a program just for you!
We wish you good luck with your internship application and hope to meet you in Denmark some day soon!
We will be glad to help you!