What is a complete application package?
- answered all of the questions on the application form, and
- submitted all the necessary documents along with your application.
All documents must be translated into English.
- A completed agri LIDA internship application form.
- A Motivation Letter.
- 2 letters of Recommendation.
- A copy of most recent resume or cv.
- Copy of drivers license
- A copy of original education transcript with subjects.
- A copy of translated education transcript with subjects.
- A medical certificate of good health.
- A copy of valid passport (all sides also front and back side).
- A copy of identity Card.
- Copy of passport pictures.
- Copy of Certificate English Test.
- Video CV. The video should take approx. 1-2 minutes.
Send your completed application form, along with all the documents on the checklist, by mail.
Please note that the agri LIDA reserve the right to ask for additional documents. Submission of incomplete documentation may result in the rejection of your application. If you forget to send a document, the processing of your application may be delayed, or your application may be refused.