Last Updated on
Custom Designed Sightseeing Tours for groups. Maybe you can not find exactly what you want from the other sightseeing tours? Then it is easy for us to custom design a tour according to your own wishes.
On request we can, together with Ørslev Turist, organize study tours in Denmark.
You just need to choose your desired dates and give us an idea of what you want to do and then let us design a unique and extraordinary adventure of a lifetime!
Our focus is on groups of farmers, work colleagues, leaders and professionals educational groups. Each tour is customized to the group’s interests and enables you to have fun & adventure.
Programs can include
- Livestock farming
- Horticulture and nurseries.
- Arable farming
- Economic conditions in agriculture
- Research centres and experimental farms
- Agricultural organizations and consultancy
- Slaughterhouses, dairies, food processing and connected machine industries
- Farm machine industry, milk and meat processing, machinery agricultural shows and trade fairs.
- Other related fields on request.
What We Provide
- Scheduled visits based on the group’s requests and interests.
- Cultural exchanges (home stays, visits to native communities, etc).
- Modern Deluxe Bus air conditioned, good comfort with adjustable chairs and comfortable, free wi-fi.
- An experienced guide will be with your group from arrival at the destination airport until departure. Our guides have agricultural knowledge in addition to local expertise, and your comfort, well-being and satisfaction are their utmost priority.
- Cultural information.
- Transportation Logistics
- Meals – Breakfast only, half, or full board (Not included: Beverages).
- Hotels – Economy, Mid-range, or Luxury.
- All in-country travel.
- Arrival orientation to the country and people.
- Flexibility to stop en-route & smell the flowers and such as running into a street market, listening to a surprise ethnic music festival, or watching a potato harvest.
What it Costs
- Our tours are customized for each group and the price varies with the group size and what it seeks to see and do. Past trips varying from EUR €1500 to EUR € 2500.
- Group size generally ranges from 15-35 participants.
Planning for Your Tour
Agri LIDA is here to help you get started with planning your agricultural group tour.
The first thing to remember is to allow sufficient time for planning your tour. We recommend a lead time of six months (at minimum) to a year or more, because it produces the best results to adjust the itinerary and for each participant to arrange their calendar and budget accordingly.