The social partners (the association of agricultural employers, the trade union of 3F and Agriculture & Food Council) are obliged by the Danish authorities to visit a number of interns of the Danish agricultural/horticultural internship program.
“You and your intern host have been randomly selected for such a visit.
- The letter you get will inform you about the purpose of the visit, what papers you need to bring to the interview and the length of the interview. The date and time of the interview is listed in the letter for your host.
- The selection of those selected for supervision is based on a random principle, but according to the agreement must comprise between 5 and 10% of the approvals given during the year.
The purpose of the visit is to ensure that:
- the conditions of your stay is in accordance with the aims of the internship program
- your wage- and working hours are according to the collective agreements
- the aims and tasks of your daily work as an intern are in accordance with that of the vocation training program in Denmark
- your stay in Denmark is taking place in relation to a relevant study or training in your home country
- accommodation during your stay is of appropriate standard
What official papers are required?
We ask you and your host to have all appropriate paper available for the interview:
- your contract
- documentation for your wage and tax (paycheck)
- work permit
How will the interview take place?
The interview is carried out in an informal situation. The interview will for some part include your host, but can also for some aspects take place without your host if desired. You are welcome to come forward with additional questions or aspects related to your stay.
Where will the interview take place?
The interview and visit will take place at the address of your workplace and we expect that the interview will last about 45 minutes. If your host has more than one intern that has been selected for a supervisory visit, the interview will include this/these person(s).