Last Updated on
An agri LIDA paid internship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain valuable career and internatioanal experience. You will learn what it is like to work and gain a sense of self confidence and professionalism. An internship abroad will strengthen your CV and provides you with valuable competences in your job search upon graduation.
🔔 New rules for interns in the green sector from 1 June 2019
Intern pages on agri LIDA is up-dated with the new rules.
- The minister of Immigration and Integration has made amendments to the executive order regarding residence and work permits for interns. The amendments will be effective as of 1 June 2019 and they apply exclusively to the green sector.
If this is your first visit, please check the below links for more details.
- Register your application by sending your CV and you will get closer to finding a professional internship
- See the avaible internship offers.
- Intern Salaries
- Fees – How much, when, and why?
- Read more about internship
We provide each student tailor-made and enriching experiences.
We have established dozens of connections with carefully selected Danish farms and we have established collaborations with more than 20 different countries around the world.
We highly recommend international students to carry out their internship in Denmark. This is one of the best opportunities to create job openings and get a foothold in the job market for further employment.
Farms are approved to employ interns.
We cooperate only with farms approved by Danish authorities. Approved farms meet the quality criteria, listed in public register in Denmark and operates according the guidelines and rules as set by:
- 3F trade union organisation representing employees.
- GLS-A employers’ organisation representing employers.
- Rural Youth Denmark representing young agriculture students/farmers
Guarantee of quality and meaningful work.
agri LIDA have longstanding relationships with certain companies that regularly host international interns through our programs. This means there are an established position and plan for you as an incoming intern. Because of those ongoing relationships, agri LIDA offer quality internships. The internships are practical work-placement designed to provide you with professional experience in an area related to your field of study or the career you are working towards.
- Participants gets employment contract before internship start.
- Participants are provided with monthly intern salary.
- Participants are offered accomondation for a reasonable pay, deducted monthly payment.
- Participants receive ongoing support from agri LIDA staff.
- Opportunity for international certification and recommendation.
Denmark – a food and farming country.
A film about the Danish agriculture in English, Russian and Español language:
Denmark has a temperate climate with plenty of rain, a flat landscape and fertile soils. These are ideal conditions for agriculture. 61% of Denmark’s total area is cultivated. The farms are with an average size of 100 ha. However, more than 20% of the farms exceed 500 ha of land. Many farms produce crops, but a large proportion have livestock and especially meat, fur and dairy products are the main export goods from Danish agriculture.
We are the bridge between students, companies and universities.
All images © 1999 – 2019 Ove Eenberg Larsen. Created by The agri LIDA Team. All right reserved.®