Get Your Internship in Denmark With Us!
Agriculture Internship Placement Programs for Students From all Over the World!
- Since 1999 agri LIDA has been managing hundreds of internships and related services, achieving distinctive results and becoming leader in the market.
Why be an intern in Denmark?
- Denmark is a Scandinavian country located in northern Europe. Denmark often comes out on top with the global surveys as one of the most liveable and happy countries.
- Denmark is world famous when it comes to agriculture. This makes it a perfect opportunity for interns to gain invaluable world class work experience and knowledge during your studies!.
- The Student Internship Programme is open for students, who are enrolled full – time at a accredited public State Agricultural Universitie or Agricultural College and not yet graduated.
- We accept applications year round.
- You don’t need to have experience (but if you have is a great plus)
- Duration. 12 to18 months full-time. Most companies prefer long-term internships, but this also has advantages for you. You can get to know the different departments and work flows better and you will get more responsibility.
- Employment contract for interns.
- Monthly intern gross salary: €1.519 – €1.759 paid internships.
- The internship salary pays the investment quickly off.
- Working hour: 160 per months
- Available internships list of internships.
- Viev what’s included: Internship Packages
- Requirements: Candidate profile.
- Program Cost: Costs & Fees.
Enjoy a discount – new international students only
We know how important internsips is to you. That’s why, at agri LIDA, we offer two discounts.
- Group Discount: 2-3 participants traveling together. Each get a €50 discount on the program fee.
- Exclusive Partner Discount: €150 discount on internship program’s fee for students currently enrolled i universities who are in partnership with agri LIDA
Experiences of former students
- Find out why students from all over the world choose to join our program and why we are your best choice for your internship plans in Denmark!
The internship was a great experience and it contributed to my growth as a person. Knowing new people and a new culture was the best my experience on my Internship period in Denmark.
Tais Cristina de Oliveira, Agriculture intern 2019 - 2020
It Really Was Leaning
I spent in Denmark for one year.
I had an unforgettable a plesant and better experience in there. I am deeply grateful to everyone who i met in Denmar for their kindness. When I become old guy..I do not forget about this year 🙂
Thank you for evething, Ove and Kristina!
Ryota Sumino, Agriculture intern
Great learning experience!
My internship was a great learning experience that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Most importantly, the internship has given me a better outlook into what I would want to pursue in the future.
My colleagues warmly welcomed me into the team and taught me about tools and
methods with which I was unfamiliar.
I still enjoy every minute of it!!
Lyaysan Rakhmankulova, Agriculture intern
Doung er en meget behagelig person og meget nem at omgå. Utrolig hjælpsom og vil meget gerne lære om svine produktion og er absolut en af de bedre praktikanter vi har haft igennem tiden.
Doung møder altid til tiden og hjælper gerne til når vi har meget at lave.
Jeg kan kun give Doung Ly min bedste anbefaling!
Michael C. Arbejdsgiver 2019 - 2020
Importent time for me!
It was a very importent time for me. I have got good importent information that i will use all my knowledges in the furture when i will build my own farm.
Ekaterina Panormova, Agriculture intern
Thank you so much!!
Now I have ticket for flight home and I leave today. I want to say thank you so much for everything you help me to I can come here study and work. Wish you to be healthy, happy in your life. Wish for Agrilida success always!!!
Nguyen Thanh Dong, agriculture intern 2020
I love live in Denmark, know more about the country, have relations with danish people and learn more about agriculture. My host and my parterns in the work are amazing and I would like to have contact for a long time.
Katharine Silva Ribeiro, Agriculture intern 2019 - 2020
I had great time!
My training in Denmark was very exciting! I met wonderful host, nice Danish people, had great time with some Interns from the other countries. I have got some better methods of farming. My boss showed me how to work on the pig farm. I will try to plant my Danish experience in our farm at home. Denmark is really comfortable country. Danish people and cooking was so nice! I like Denmark very much!! Really thank you for your great support from my heart. Love from Japan! Mai
Mai Izumita, Agriculture intern
The ultimate return on investment for today’s students.
Cost-effective • Best quality offered
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.