Paid Agriculture Internships for International Students
Get paid to learn! We welcome internship applications from english speaking students from all nationalities, enrolled full – time at a agriculture university/college.
- agri LIDA is currently looking for EU students who would like to do a paid internship in The Green Sector (agriculture, veterinary, forestry or horticultural).
- Contact Kristina or Ove
This program is for students who have not yet graduated.
- NO upfront applications fees. This means you won´t pay a cent until you have signed employment contract.
- Monthly gross salary: €1.519 – €1.759
- Working hour: 160 per months
- Duration: 12 months
Current Promotions + Offers
Give €50, Get €50. 💥💥💥💥💥
- It pays to bring friend along! If you and 1 friend enroll in a our internship program, each of you will receive a €50 Euro discount. How to redeem? Simply add your friend’s name and address and email in the Bring A Friend Code field of your agri LIDA online application. Make sure they add your name, too! Restrictions: One-time use coupons code valid. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
Internship Pre-Application form
- Students interested in interning abroad, please fill out the online pre-application and we will respond once we have reviewed your information.
All farming departments are now hiring interns!
More than 50 paid internship positions available
- Available internships list of internships 2021
- Viev what’s included: Internship Packages
- Requirements: Candidate profile.
- Salary: paid internships.
- Program Cost: Costs & Fees:
- Duration: 12 Months full-time.
Guarantee of quality – Specialists in Internships Abroad
- Agri LIDA has more than 20 years of experience providing paid agriculture internships and professional guidance for students from every corner of the globe.
- Agri LIDA Internship Provider operates according the guidelines and rules as set by SIRI (Danish Authorities).
Freedom and responsibility
- We promise you lots of responsibility and the opportunity to make your effort count from day one. We are passionate about accelerating your career on the job and through competence development.
- We will not guarantee that the job will be easy, but we do guarantee you will learn a lot, and that you will be able to work with some of the most amazing people in Denmark today.
Benefits of Doing an Internship
- You get monthly salary.
- You get authentic meaningful work-life experiences.
- You have got something to show a potential employer next time you’re in an interview.
- You boost your confidence.
- You get accommodation for a reasonable pay.
- You learn how a professional workplace operates.
- You give yourself an edge in the job market.
- You get a reference or letter of recommendation.
- You figure out what you like and don’t like.
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.