Each year, we welcome highly qualified and motivated young english speaking students, who seeks internship learning experience in the primary farming sector at the best well educated Danish farmers and you get paid for your work!
- These talents come from a wide range of schools and universities from across the world. Opportunities are open to EU and non-EU citizens. 🌎 Graduated can not apply in this program.
- We accept applications year round. The Student Internship Programme is open for students, who are enrolled full – time at a agriculture university/college and not yet graduated.
- You don’t need to have experience (but if you have is a great plus) 🏆
💥 All farming departments are now hiring interns!
Are you interested?
- You can submit your pre-application anytime free!
Guarantee of quality – Specialists in Internships Abroad
- Agri LIDA has more than 20 years of experience providing paid agriculture internships and professional guidance for students from every corner of the globe.
- We are focused on matching you with the best employer that will help you achieve your goals.
- Agri LIDA Internship Provider operates according the guidelines and rules as set by SIRI (Danish Authorities).
Freedom and responsibility
- We promise you lots of responsibility and the opportunity to make your effort count from day one. We are passionate about accelerating your career on the job and through competence development.
- We will not promise that the job will be easy, especially at the beginning, but we do promise you will learn a lot, and that you will be able to work with some of the most amazing people in Denmark today.
Thank you so much!!
Now I have ticket for flight home and I leave today. I want to say thank you so much for everything you help me to I can come here study and work. Wish you to be healthy, happy in your life. Wish for Agrilida success always!!!
Nguyen Thanh Dong, agriculture intern 2020
Great learning experience!
My internship was a great learning experience that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Most importantly, the internship has given me a better outlook into what I would want to pursue in the future.
My colleagues warmly welcomed me into the team and taught me about tools and
methods with which I was unfamiliar.
I still enjoy every minute of it!!
Lyaysan Rakhmankulova, Agriculture intern
Doung er en meget behagelig person og meget nem at omgå. Utrolig hjælpsom og vil meget gerne lære om svine produktion og er absolut en af de bedre praktikanter vi har haft igennem tiden.
Doung møder altid til tiden og hjælper gerne til når vi har meget at lave.
Jeg kan kun give Doung Ly min bedste anbefaling!
Michael C. Arbejdsgiver 2019 - 2020
I love live in Denmark, know more about the country, have relations with danish people and learn more about agriculture. My host and my parterns in the work are amazing and I would like to have contact for a long time.
Katharine Silva Ribeiro, Agriculture intern 2019 - 2020
It Really Was Leaning
I spent in Denmark for one year.
I had an unforgettable a plesant and better experience in there. I am deeply grateful to everyone who i met in Denmar for their kindness. When I become old guy..I do not forget about this year 🙂
Thank you for evething, Ove and Kristina!
Ryota Sumino, Agriculture intern
Importent time for me!
It was a very importent time for me. I have got good importent information that i will use all my knowledges in the furture when i will build my own farm.
Ekaterina Panormova, Agriculture intern
The internship was a great experience and it contributed to my growth as a person. Knowing new people and a new culture was the best my experience on my Internship period in Denmark.
Tais Cristina de Oliveira, Agriculture intern 2019 - 2020
I had great time!
My training in Denmark was very exciting! I met wonderful host, nice Danish people, had great time with some Interns from the other countries. I have got some better methods of farming. My boss showed me how to work on the pig farm. I will try to plant my Danish experience in our farm at home. Denmark is really comfortable country. Danish people and cooking was so nice! I like Denmark very much!! Really thank you for your great support from my heart. Love from Japan! Mai
Mai Izumita, Agriculture intern
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.