agri LIDA Internship Program in Denmark
Paid Agriculture Internships for International Students!
- Do you want to explore the world?
- Need real work experience?
- Combine the two and have an epic interning abroad!
IT CAN BE THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME
We help you plan your next big travel adventure.
- Applying for an internship can be quite nerve-wracking, especially when you have never had one before. There are a million things to consider and lots of paperwork to do. Not to worry! We will guide you in finding the best internship for you and make sure all the practicalities are taken care of.
Why be an intern in Denmark?
- Denmark is world famous when it comes to agriculture. This makes it a perfect opportunity for interns to gain invaluable world class work experience and knowledge during your studies!
- The Student Internship Programme is open for students, who are enrolled full – time at a accredited public State Agricultural Universitie or Agricultural College and not yet graduated.
- Eligibility Creteria Candidate profile.
- We accept applications year round.
- You don’t need to have experience (but if you have is a great plus)
- Duration. 12 to18 months full-time internships.
- Employment contract for interns.
- Monthly intern gross salary: €1.519 – €1.759 paid internships.
- Health insurance.
- Working hour: 160 per months
- Paid vacations. You get 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Available internshipslist of internships.
- Viev what’s included: Internship Packages
- Program Cost: Costs & Fees.
How to Apply
- When you believe you meet the requirements for agriculture internship in Denmark, please write to agri LIDA and get advice and guidance. We aim to respond within 3 working days.
Spread the word & Enjoy a discount
- Share this opportunity with your friends, classmates or colleagues through (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Group Discount: 2-3 participants traveling together. Each get a €50 discount on the program fee.
- Exclusive Partner Discount: €100 discount on internship program’s fee for students currently enrolled i universities who are in partnership with agri LIDA.
- Some of the Danish employers offer the option to arrange installment plan to pay the Visa fee € 562. Once the participant starts their internship program in Denmark, a equal amount is repaid to the employer each month until the full amount € 562 is repaid. The installment plan incur none extra charges.
Am I guaranteed an internship placement?
- Unfortunately, no. If you register for the program we will do our best to match you with a host company, however the ultimate decision on who is accepted into a specific internship is the host company. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can!
Need more help?
BE INSPIRED BY OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE DONE AN INTERNSHIP
The ultimate return on investment for today’s students.
Cost-effective • Best quality offered
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.