Agri LIDA Paid Farm Internship Program
Made in Denmark since 1999.
Want to explore the world and need real work experience?
- If farming is in your blood, and you’re studying at an agricultural Collage / University then you can gain some international farming experience at the best farms in Denmark.
- Our Internship Program provides a wide variety of opportunities for career exploration, professional development and personal growth.
Denmark is world famous when it comes to agriculture. We are known for being very efficient and knowledge based in the agricultural sector. This makes it a perfect opportunity for interns to gain invaluable world class experience and knowledge.
At Agri LIDA we have created a special agriculture internship program for those who want to get their career in the industry the best possible start. As an intern you will be working with experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields.
- The Student Internship Programme is open for students, who are enrolled full – time at a accredited public State Agricultural Universitie or Agricultural College and not yet graduated.
- We accept applications year round.
- You don’t need to have experience (but if you have is a great plus)
- Duration. 12 to18 months full-time. Most companies prefer long-term internships, but this also has advantages for you. You can get to know the different departments and work flows better and you will get more responsibility.
- Monthly gross salary: €1.519 – €1.759 paid internships.
- Working hour: 160 per months
- Available internships list of internships 2021
- Viev what’s included: Internship Packages
- Requirements: Candidate profile.
- Program Cost: Costs & Fees:
- You can submit your pre-application anytime free!
Guarantee of quality – Specialists in Internships Abroad
- Agri LIDA has more than 20 years of experience providing paid agriculture internships and professional guidance for students from every corner of the globe.
- Agri LIDA Internship Provider operates according the guidelines and rules as set by SIRI (Danish Authorities).
What you get
- We promise you lots freedom and responsibility and the opportunity to make your effort count from day one and you will take ownership over your own tasks.
- We will not promise that the job will be easy, especially at the beginning, but we do promise you will learn a lot, and that you will be able to work with some of the most amazing people in Denmark today.
Experiences of former students
Hear from previous interns what is it actually like to work in Denmark and what they learned from their experience.
Your Career Starts Before You Graduate.