Do You Qualify to Intern in Denmark?
Before you do anything else, confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements for the program.
- You have a basic knowledge of farm practices and a good understanding and a strong interest in the field you are applying for.
- You are single, between 18 and 28 years old, motivated, responsible and willing to learn.
- You are full-time student at one of the following:
- Animal husbandry, Science
- Agricultural, Science
- Veterinary, Science
- Equine Studies
- You are able to understand and communicate in Danish or English or German well and have passed a language test in English or German at A2-level or higher. Your language test must be verifiable. Language test for interns.
- You have driver’s license and International driving permit.
- You are willing to commit to spend 12 months away from home.
- You have participated in agri LIDA Internship Preparation Webinars. The goal is to get you out of the classroom and into the real world so you can feel and see the entire work process and what a work day looks like or what a job entails.
We give you the chance to grow.