Explore Denmark while earning money and making friends.
agri LIDA offer the perfect opportunity to develop your career at the same time as travelling the world. You’ll work alongside experts in your chosen field, live abroad and immerse yourself in another culture, make a load of new friends, professional contacts on an international level, and return home ready to kick-start your career – if you want to!
Internships in primary agriculture.
- Internships take place on farms in Denmark, where you will get to work on challenging real-life sustainable farms, with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you. The internship program is an opportunity to be directly involved in the daily activities on the farm. With a full-time staff of only few individuals, you are a important part of the success of the farm. Either way, you’ll end up with more knowledge and a better sense of what you want to do within this vast industry. The position does include housing and applicants must make a one-year commitment.
Internship Abroad: Quick Facts
- Participants gets employment contract before internship start.
- Participants are provided with monthly salary.
- Participants are offered accommodation for a reasonable pay, deducted monthly payment.
- Participants receive ongoing support from agri LIDA staff.
- Opportunity for international certification and recommendation.
Good work & good growth.
- Doing an internship in Denmark is an excellent way of activating your skills and at the same time improving your career prospects through meaningful practical work experience, that can prove valuable upon graduation.
The working conditions in Denmark are generally very good, with companies happy to invest in modern facilities and equipment of the highest quality.
- Living abroad will change the way you see this world and will give you a new perspective on your life values.
Freedom & accountability.
- We promise you lots of responsibility and the opportunity to make your effort count from day one. We are passionate about accelerating your career on the job and through competence development.
Internships are a good way to quickly advance from novice to advanced beginner and then with further experience, to finally become expert.