We offer you the simplest, fastest and most effective way to get your Work an Resident permit for internship in Denmark.
By setting up this step by step guide we hope to give you more information on the entire process here at agri LIDA. We advise you at anytime. You have our full support from start to finish.
Ready to get started? Create your profile today FREE!
- Research & explore our program.
- Check our program fee and what´s is included.
- Contact us with questions.
- Jubiiii!…you decide you want to apply for internship! Request An Application Form
- Fill in application form & and other required documents and send to agri LIDA. We will review your application to determine your suitability to the program and get back to you within 5 business days.
➡ ➡ ➡ Yubiii!.. You’ve Been Approved!
- Once we have approved your internship application, we’ll begin working on your internship placement. When we have received your profile we will contact potential internship companies and we send your application to a number of hosts with whom we work. After a few weeks the options will be narrowed down to the best suitable companies and you will be offered an internship.
- Employer accepts your application & you accept the offered internship.
- Now that your internship has been arranged, we are able to apply for your work & residence permit for you.
- Pay agri LIDA fee & Visa fee. You will receive a confirmation email with important information, your Case Order ID number, and instructions for paying the fees.
- Receive internship contract.
- Receive work-and residence permit. (takes about 6 – 8 weeks)
- Before booking your flights contact agriLIDA and arrange your travel plan to Copenhagen Airport.
- Please note arrival must be in the morning and no later than 12 noon, Monday to Friday.
- Go abroad.
- You are being met by a agriLIDA representative who will meet and greet you in Copenhagen Airport and help you get settled.
Round trip ticket
We strongly recommend that all students travel with a round trip ticket. For students who are unsure of their plans at the end of the program, we recommend researching fairs with low change fees so that the ticket may be changed later.
If you are not quite ready to apply or have any questions about the application process, please contact us with any questions or to request a call-back. We’d love to speak to you about the amazing opportunities abroad that we offer.
…and last but not least, enjoy every minute of it, as an internship abroad is a unique, once in a lifetime experience!