- Interns stay in own comfortable room, furnished with a bed, closet and desk.
- Interns has acces to kitchen that has a fridge and stove, pots and pans and basic cooking and eating utensils.
- Interns has acces to bathroom with shower.
- Interns has access to a washer.
- Interns buy their own groceries and do their own cooking but sometimes, eaten with the family.
- Kitchen, laundry, shower and toilet facilities are shared.
- Interns are responsible for cleaning their own rooms and the shared kitchen & toilet.
Internet & Telephone Communications:
- Bring your own laptop or use your smartphone to access WiFi.
- The internet is wireless and included in the rent or separately rental agreement.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Work clothes are provided by the employer.
- It is important to bring clothing and footwear suitable for the time of the year that you will be interning. You will need clothes to keep you warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer. Please try to bring at least a week’s supply of clothes to cut down on the amount of laundry that you will be doing.
- I’m “going out” outfit.
Note: Pack light, if you find you need something upon arrival, there are stores in the area.
- Cigarettes may NEVER be smoked indoors.
- ZERO – tolerance policy regarding drugs.