Be Your Own Boss.
agri LIDA are an internship provider and works with independent representatives around the world and we are always looking ways to explore new markets. Our independent representatives play a crucial role in exploring these new paths.
Are you interested being self-employed and earning a bit of extra money or long-term income? Then become our Representative and work with agri LIDA.
We look for reputable, legally registered agencies – independent representative with a desire to promote our services to potential applicants abroad.
Today, we want to expand our network in region:
- Eastern Europe (Territory recognised by international law)
- European Union countries
agri LIDA cooperates with local independent reprentatives to assist students with applying for internship in Denmark. Our independent representatives are all committed to helping prospective applicants in a professional and helpful manner.
agri LIDA wishes to ensure a high quality of service for its prospective students and maintain the good name and reputation of the agri LIDA worldwide. Consequently, only representatives who meet agri LIDA criteria will be offered agri LIDA representation.
In addition to acting as our local contact throughout the application process, a agri LIDA representative will also assist applicants with:
- You will be agri LIDA’s first point of contact in your country/region and you will happily answer all questions with regard to our internship program and advising them about how to meet the demands.
- Screen prospective students.
- Offer support and guidance.
- Respond promptly to inquiries.
- Timely collect and pay program fee.
- Program orientation.
- Embassy troubleshooting.
- In some cases, a agri LIDA international representative can also help with travel booking.
- Promote agri LIDA within your host country through social media, presentations at conferences, emails.
How much can I earn?
- As independent representative you earn money on your own terms and charge your own fees to applicants for the services you offer. Independent representatives cover their costs and no part of these fees are paid to agri LIDA.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Enjoy coming up with new approaches and ideas; creative problem-solvers.
- Enjoy working in international team.
- Fluent oral and professional writing skills in English is essential.
Let’s get in touch.
Don’t hesitate to hear more about this opportunity. Send us a request now! We’re here to support you and to ensure you’ve got all the help you need to succeed.
To apply, please provide
- Motivation letter
Thank you for your interest!
Ove Eenberg larsen & Kristina Cesnaite Larsen
Company Owner & International Internship Superviser
Together we can set off on an exciting journey!