Get headhunted to your next internship!
In order to enroll in our program every candidate will go through the application process which will make us understand your individual needs and expectations.
By adding your CV to agri LIDA database, companies and agri LIDA’ recruiting consultants can find their way to you with concrete job offers that match your competencies.
Our experienced internship recruitment consultants assess the suitability for our programs. We pay attention to your personal motivation, educational background and working experience. We assist you to improve your resume, if necessary.
After we have reviewed your cv, we plan a 20 minutes skype interview which will cover all. Your interview will usually be conducted by our HR professionals understand the key competencies an intern needs to possess when performing an internship in Denmark.
Before applying… please make sure that you fully understand…
- – Farming is a lifestyle and life on the farm is such a satisfying experience but farming is not always “comfortable“. It can be dirty, smelly, buggy and you will sometimes have to tolerate heat or cold, dirty skin and clothes, sore muscles and calloused hands. In fact, nothing in college prepared you for this, but there’s something very therapeutic about getting your hands dirty and digging in the dirt. For many people, it is a very satisfying kind of existence.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
How to apply?
- Apply, it´s free! And pay only when you´re accepted. Only when you get accepted for the internship, taking into account the specified destination and duration, you will be asked to pay. You´ll have five business days to pay the fee. When we get the payment we’ll be able to submit your application to Danish authorities.
- Request the application form and we will send it to you together with information about materials to be submitted.
- Please send your CV and application package in English.
- Note: We strongly recommend you to create your profile at least 5 to 6 months before your intended internship start date.
Checklist of Documents to Submit with Application
Incomplete applications will not be processed!!
- Application form.
- Academically Certification with subjects, translated to English by authorized translator.
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English explaining why you believe this Internship fits you, specifying your main skills and interests, including the area in which you would like to work and how you think the Internship would help you develop a career in your area of interest.
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- One letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicated name, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate.
- Criminal record.
- You must document that you have passed a language test in English at A2 level or higher.Currently 2 different language test for English are acepted: IELTS or KET
Accepted File Types
- You can attach up to 10 files at a total of up to 10 MB.
All files must be in pdf-format. You must scan your officially issued documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
Don’t Give Us Extra Work..
- The goal is to make it as easy as possible for us to open your resume and learn about your qualifications. Keep your format and resume title as straightforward as possible and make sure the title of the resume file is clear and use your name as part of the file name.
An internship is an investment in your future, so there’s no better place to get started than at agri LIDA. We offer exciting, real-life experiences for qualified students.