Get headhunted to your next internship!
Advantages for you
By adding your CV to agri LIDA database, companies and agri LIDA’ recruiting consultants can find their way to you with concrete job offers that match your competencies, and which are not always posted online.
- Become one of the at least 200 students who find internship employment through our CV database every year.
- Get internship offers from the more than 150 companies that use our database every month.
- Employers use agri LIDA CV database daily to find candidates like you
Before you enter your CV… please make sure that you fully understand…
– Farming is a lifestyle and life on the farm is such a satisfying experience but farming is not always “comfortable“. It can be dirty, smelly, buggy and you will sometimes have to tolerate heat or cold, dirty skin and clothes, sore muscles and calloused hands. In fact, nothing in college prepared you for this, but there’s something very therapeutic about getting your hands dirty and digging in the dirt. For many people, it is a very satisfying kind of existence.
Ad your CV it could very well pay off!
- Request the application form and we will send it to you together with information about materials to be submitted. Request The Application Form
- Note: We strongly recommend you to create your profile at least 3 to 5 months before your intended internship start date.
Accepted File Types
You can attach up to 10 files at a total of up to 10 MB. If you are sending a resume directly to us through email, pdf is your best option.
- pdf All files must be in pdf-format. You must scan your officially issued documents. If the document is in colour, scan it in colour.
- Images Jpg, Jpeg, Gif
- Video YouTube link
Don’t Give Us Extra Work…
The goal is to make it as easy as possible for us to open your resume and learn about your qualifications. Keep your format and resume title as straightforward as possible and make sure the title of the resume file is clear and use your name as part of the file name.
Checklist of Documents to Submit with Application
- Application. Reguest the application form
- Academically Certification with subjects, translated to English by authorized translator.
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- One letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicated name, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate.
- Criminal record.
- You must document that you have passed a language test in English at A2 level or higher.Currently 2 different language test for English are acepted: IELTS or KET
Am I guaranteed internship when I apply?
Although agri LIDA internship program has provided excellent internships over many years, there is not a guarantee of internship employment, it all depends on the positions available at the time of application. What the agri LIDA program does is help make you more “attractive” to a potential employer in a competitive job market. We want you to be successful and will try to help you any way we can! Please note:The final decisions is made by employers.
An internship is an investment in your future, so there’s no better place to get started than at agri LIDA. We offer exciting, real-life experiences for qualified students.