Before you apply… please make sure that you fully understand…
– Farming is a lifestyle and life on the farm is such a satisfying experience but farming is not always “comfortable“. It can be dirty, smelly, buggy and you will sometimes have to tolerate heat or cold, dirty skin and clothes, sore muscles and calloused hands. In fact, nothing in college prepared you for this, but there’s something very therapeutic about getting your hands dirty and digging in the dirt. For many people, it is a very satisfying kind of existence.
Are You Ready?
Register, it´s free! and pay only when you are accepted by employer and you are satisfied with what we offered.
- Request the application form and we will send it to you together with information about materials to be submitted. Request The Application Form
Note: We strongly recommend you to create your profile at least 3 to 5 months before your intended internship start date.
You can attach any number of PDF, Microsoft Word files for a total of 10 MB. If you are in need of assistance in completing the application please contact agri LIDA.
Checklist of Documents to Submit with Application
- Autobiografi / motivations letter stating the reasons for applying – in English
- Video CV – YouTube. Keep your video resume short and sweet. We advise that a one – two-minute mark is ideal.
- Academically Certification with subjects, translated to English by authorized translator.
- One letter of reference in English. The letters include information about applicants` work habits, communication and social skills, also there should be indicatedname, address and telefon who is giving this recommendation.
- 1 photo 3,5 x4,5 cm.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of driver´s licence.
- Medical certificate.
- Criminal record.
- You must document that you have passed a language test in English at A2 level or higher.Currently 2 different language test for English are acepted: IELTS or KET
Am I guaranteed a place in the internship when I apply?
Although agri LIDA internship program has provided excellent internships over many years, there is not a guarantee of internship employment, it all depends on the positions available at the time of application. Please only make plans to come to an internship once you have been accepted into the program. The final decisions is made by employers.
Your Future Starts Now