The internships are practical work-placement designed to provide you with professional experience in an area related to your field of study or the career you are working towards.
Farms are approved to employ interns.
We cooperate only with companies approved by Danish authorities. Approved internship meet the quality criteria, listed in public register in Denmark.
What does it require to be approved?
A company can be approved as an internship if it can train the student in accordance with the education practice rules and it can ensure the student’s satisfactory education conditions.
- Participants gets employment contract before internship start.
- Participants are provided with monthly intern salary.
- Participants are offered accomondation for a reasonable pay, deducted monthly payment.
- Participants receive ongoing support from agri LIDA staff.
- Opportunity for international certification and recommendation.
Like any experience, you will get out of it what you put into it.
Created by The agri LIDA Team. All right reserved.®