agri LIDA are an Danish professional internship provider who finds, arrange and manage internships on farms in Denmark. We have established dozens of connections with carefully selected Danish farms. We bring agriculture students and Danish agriculture farms together for life changing internships & experiences. The program are open to worldwide students.
Farms are approved to employ interns.
We cooperate only with farnms approved by Danish authorities. Approved farms meet the quality criteria, listed in public register in Denmark and operates according the guidelines and rules as set by:
- 3F trade union organisation representing employees.
- GLS-A employers’ organisation representing employers.
- Rural Youth Denmark representing young agriculture students/farmers
Guarantee of quality
agri LIDA have longstanding relationships with certain companies that regularly host international interns through our programs. This means there are an established position and plan for you as an incoming intern. Because of those ongoing relationships, agri LIDA offer quality internships. The internships are practical work-placement designed to provide you with professional experience in an area related to your field of study or the career you are working towards.
- Participants gets employment contract before internship start.
- Participants are provided with monthly intern salary.
- Participants are offered accomondation for a reasonable pay, deducted monthly payment.
- Participants receive ongoing support from agri LIDA staff.
- Opportunity for international certification and recommendation.
Created by The agri LIDA Team. All right reserved.®